happy new GSer

MACKESON

When I came for the first time to the Ace Cafe I was directed to the CAR PARK. Didn't get a joke at that time but now with every new mile I am getting it.
Hello to all GSer's :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Hi there Mackeson

Welcome to the mad house :beerjug:

Always preferred the Jubilee misen, a bit sweeter as Stouts go... :thumb

www.adventure.gs

MACKESON said:
When I came for the first time to the Ace Cafe I was directed to the CAR PARK. Didn't get a joke at that time but now with every new mile I am getting it.
Hello to all GSer's :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Hello and welcome :thumb

You should feel at home here as the place is full of jokers :D

Hi and welcome :thumb

What bike have you got, I'm assuming it was one of the lardy 1100/1150's if you were directed to the car park :nenau

:D ;)

Andres

Outtomunch said:
Hi and welcome :thumb

What bike have you got, I'm assuming it was one of the lardy 1100/1150's if you were directed to the car park :nenau

:D ;)

Andres

As opposed to being a 1200 owner.....who WOULD have been directed to the car park,due to having to use a CAR,as the 1200 had broken down .... :D :D

The 12 is only for those who didnt get legs long enough for the 1100 -1150 . Room full of small people , might step on a few of you .

Hi Mackeson, welcome to this site :wave Shorties ride 1200s real men ride 1100s :clap

If you drink 3 pints at a time you must have hollow legs! :beer: :beer: :beer: I only have one :beer: as mine touch the ground at 6'3'' Cheers :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom