Ello ello'

ps55wa

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just arrived after jumping in at the deep end and going all technical instead of walking before I run and using this forum first. :eek:

Had a 1150 adventure which was ace, p/x that in a month ago for the newun'. :clap

I've had all sorts of dramas with noisey engines and cam chain tentioner replecment at 200miles. :spitfire Other than that I loveit. :bounce1

:beerjug: Planning on the Gun Barrell highway in Western Australia in July 2007. Anyone interested?

Welcome

You got rid of your 1150 Adventure?? Ah well, welcome aboard anyway... :D

Welcome fella. :thumb

There are plenty of Aussie guys on this site who will be able to advise you on your Australian adventure. Just try to catch them when they are sober. :D :beerjug: :beer:

Welcome

Hello :beerjug:

If there's a bit of an echo in here it's because most of us have gone to the Hog Roast (see National Events - there's still time to turn up if you can :beer: ).

It'll liven back up on Sunday evening when all the pictures will appear and the football will be discussed :D :cool: :thumb

Hello again fella....

I didn`t want to tell someone else off for not saying hello first,so left it to others :D :D

Welcome aboard :beerjug:

Now...about your XLV and mine....how about a separate Forum... :p :p

Back
Top Bottom