dainese airstream bluetooth

yanto

Anyone got one used one (2?) to comment as to how good they are? :bounce1

Its good to know theres other forums around that give out good, solid information :)

unlike the bunch of psstakers and tossers that frequent the 'back of the internet with your hands on yer head ' that this place is. :thumb

I've had one for about 18 months:Fairly light,good fit,(for me anyway,and I've got an "Arai",head).Good visor change system too.Bluetooth v.easy to connect and use with all my Nokia phones.Single button operation not difficult.Good battery life.Microphone v.clear,(never had a caller ask me to repeat anything),ear speakers loud and clear.Pillion comms.are good too.(My wife has an Airstream too).Very well made,high quality helmet.
Downers are:It's a little noisy,plenty of wind whistling past.The sound is a bit..digital,in the speakers.And theres a tiny,irritating buzz from the speakers when you've got the Bluetooth switched on.Turning the volume right down almost loses it.
Overall,I like it a lot,and if I had to,I'd buy another one :thumb .
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Lance

thanks useful info - although I'm now considering the nolan n-com!! :D

My brother sycomoto has a nolan that he finds a bit noisey also. Has had some problems with the coms unit to in that it keeps cutting his MP3 player. He looks an idiot as he's riding down the road smacking his head to try and get it sorted. I don't know of any of these style of helmets that are really good. Even the stsyem 5 has problems if this site is anything to go off and that's £500 for the bluetooth jobbie.
If you buy one don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. I'm still looking for the right one for me and suffering my minging old Arai quantum e. Watching this thread to see who's got the best solution.

Back
Top Bottom