Slightly OT: RAM mount for tiny MP3 player

TheJoker

Reaction score
RAM Man,

Could you let me know if I've just wasted 20mins on your site searching for an appropriate holder for this Samsung YP-U2QB tiny MP3 player that I'm about to get delivered.

Here's the MP3 player.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000ES002Q/026-9017677-4876408?v=glance&n=560798

I'm just looking for something small to clip it to or something. If it starts to rain I'll stop and put my waterproofs on, so it doesn't have to be waterproof at all.

Thanks! :thumb

TheJoker said:
RAM Man,

Could you let me know if I've just wasted 20mins on your site searching for an appropriate holder for this Samsung YP-U2QB tiny MP3 player that I'm about to get delivered.

Here's the MP3 player.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000ES002Q/026-9017677-4876408?v=glance&n=560798

I'm just looking for something small to clip it to or something. If it starts to rain I'll stop and put my waterproofs on, so it doesn't have to be waterproof at all.

Thanks! :thumb

Joker, I am pleased that we have captivated you for 20 mins :D
I have click onto tech data and they says its;
Width .94 in Depth .53 in. Height 3.46 in. Weight 1.06 oz

I don't sell sticky plaster :D This is small, even smaller than the iPod Nano cradle. So any cradle option is out. I also look at German cradle supplier I know and same again, nothing that small. If you had to hybrid something, then either a RAP-300 magnetic plate, RAP-326 ezy mount adaptor or a diamond base RAM-B-238 with velcro strip (industrial grade), as I can't at the moment see anyother method.

Steve,

Thanks for that! :) Very much appreciated! I've been thinking about (proper) velcro too, but I'd feel happier if it had something else to secure it. I'm sure that's just a mental block. I guess I can always wrap the lead around somewhere...

I'm sure I'll think of something! :thumb Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom