Our other bikes section

Cool

I'll get the first photo then. My old Ossa 250cc trials bike. Great fun :D

41360377-L.jpg

Kenny said:
Hooray..PROPER bikes at last... :rob
attachment.php
Kenny, you're standing as though you've just done a huge 50 mile trip on that thing :D :D :D

I haven`t got 2 bikes either, can`t see the point in having 2 :nenau Just have one good one!

i have 4 bikes with current mot's, but i am to stupid to post pictures, even after i have looked at how to do it, managed to do it once ages ago, but have since forgotten :nenau

Steve said:
How about a KLR-650-still-at-the-back-of-the-garden-with-the-engine-in-the-shed section as well?

Or a Ducati-in-the-garden-with-the-engine-in-bits section?

In fact I think we should have a "Bikes I have in bits and will probably never put back together" section

In my garage are:

One of these;

2004tm_smm530f_es.jpg

One of these;

40600004.jpg

Two of these;

S440atshow1.jpg

One of these, but the 400cc version;

images

And this thing keeps getting parked up in the line by some mystery rider......(my lad :))

Mattcrop2.jpg

Yellow Crotch Rocket

MY '85 FJ1100. :rob
It's front wheel has an aversion to Tarmac:) seems to like gliding about 2 foot off it :D

Attachments

• Yellow FJ 1100 Front.jpg
    Yellow FJ 1100 Front.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 451
Humbug said:
A real Kawasaki.
Got 1 O them things in the garage in bits, had a smash many years ago. I have a new ( well it was when i hung it up int garage 20 years ago ) chrome frame and forks an stuff. Motor has a hole int crankcase :eek: only a little hole :D
Oh! and a Scott 600 racer. A couple or three Triumph 500 trackers. An other stuff, all for when i can get out of working to pay bills. :D

out for the first time tomorrow

Got this last week (Yam TTR250) and I,m trying it tomorrow :eek: going for a mornings ride with the off roaders from the local Brit. bike club. Did the BMW course in Wales last April: good stuff but I expect I'll have forgotten most of what I learnt by now :eek: Just hope I don't break me feckin neck :mmmm

Attachments

• f4_1.jpg
    f4_1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 376

Back
Top Bottom