baeruk site

He's back on Monday so should answer very soon

Stumpy

roddy said:
Dutch is obviously no that bothered about the Baer products, shame as there meant to be good.

Phone him at Mottorad concepts :thumb Great people to deal with :thumb

Shep

roddy said:
Dutch is obviously no that bothered about the Baer products, shame as there meant to be good.

I'm so concerned about Baehr products that I'm spending my time developing the website, dealing with customer enquiries & installing comms equipment, rather than monitoring public forums.......... :confused:

If you phone me on 0131 663 1012 you'll have our undivided attention..... :eek:

Alternatively you could make the short jourmey over to Dalkeith for a full demonstration of Baehr Motorcycle Communications Systems.......

Cheers

Dutch

My apologies my comment wasn't meant to sound as harsh, I've heard nothing but good comments regarding Motorad concepts,

however as I'm just looking for a comms system at the moment, getting the relevant info from websites (of which the Baehruk site has a rather lack of info on it) is convenient for me, then I know what sort of questions to ask the retailer, so I get a constructive answer.

"rather than monitoring public forums"
I don't get this if a retailer sponsers a section of the site, I would expect that retailer to keep an eye on that particular section in case anybody is asking question via that section, as they say any advertising is good advertising.

roddy said:
"rather than monitoring public forums"
I don't get this if a retailer sponsers a section of the site, I would expect that retailer to keep an eye on that particular section in case anybody is asking question via that section, as they say any advertising is good advertising.

Good point Roddy....but given that there are only 30 hours in any given day and I've already used 40 of 'em.......... :confused:

D

My 1993 Autocom has recently given up the ghost. I am looking at replacing it with the Autocom Active-PLUS duo kit at £199.99 (might get one a bit cheaper at the NEC bike show!).

Can anyone tell me what the BAEHR equivalent is and why should I consider buying it?

Is it better than Autocom? What are the prices?

Back
Top Bottom