Sunday August 20th

Quite happy to go with the flow mate.

Gs'ing is still a bit new to me, and you guys seem to go where others fear to tread, so quite happy to follow someone elses lead :thumb

Scottch said:
Quite happy to go with the flow mate.

Gs'ing is still a bit new to me, and you guys seem to go where others fear to tread, so quite happy to follow someone elses lead :thumb
Oh ok...in that case.... :D Lots of folks seem to spend time heading North. Personally, I like going into the Borders and SW Scotland, but then I grew up there. Lots of interesting nadgery B roads and unclassifieds are to be ridden.

Sounds fine by me.

Anyone else up for it?

Howsabout a trip to Kirkcudbright?

Don't know about others but I know I've not seen much of SW Scotland

Scottch said:
Sounds fine by me.

Anyone else up for it?

Howsabout a trip to Kirkcudbright?

Don't know about others but I know I've not seen much of SW Scotland

Where is the start line?

Not sure if I can make it yet. :nenau
Johnny, you can stay at mine on Saturday, whether I go or not.

G.C. said:
Not sure if I can make it yet. :nenau
Johnny, you can stay at mine on Saturday, whether I go or not.

I'm no speaking tae you. You laughed at ma cat.

Cheers

Can't make it, Scott. I'm booked up for babysitting duties this weekend.

Ronno said:
Can't make it, Scott. I'm booked up for babysitting duties this weekend.

Sorry to hear that Osama ..... I mean Sultan ....... I mean ...... ;)

I'll be in Inverness on Saturday daen IAM stuff and will head in some direction efter that Can meet you somewhere in Scotland :D

Inverness Fort Bill Edinburgh Glesca Ayr you name it and time it :thumb

Nae bother then mate! ;)

Depends which way you come down to be fair though. If you come down the A82 we'll need to meet you ower west, if you come down the A9 then I'll get you anywhere from Perth to the Forth rope bridge.

The Forth Bridge is good for me......especially if you chaps would like me to show ye roond bits o' the Sooth West...... ;)

Schtum said:
The Forth Bridge is good for me......especially if you chaps would like me to show ye roond bits o' the Sooth West...... ;)

UmfraeAyr

Dae me :thumb but will pit a big bodyswerve roon Leven madman efter me there. :eek:
Whit time?

OONYACK said:
UmfraeAyr
Nivver mind, naebuddy's perfect...... :rolleyes:

So does that mean that Sir is acquainted wi' the delights o' rural Dumfries and Galloway, or were yir formative years spent in Ayr Ice Rink....?

Osama Bin Liner is sprog watchin mate, you should be safe enough :thumb

Whit time suits?

Ten o' clock at the earliest fur me, please. Noo Ah'd better ask SWMBO if Ah can gaun...... :rolleyes:

Schtum said:
Nivver mind, naebuddy's perfect...... :rolleyes:

So does that mean that Sir is acquainted wi' the delights o' rural Dumfries and Galloway, or were yir formative years spent in Ayr Ice Rink....?

Worse than that Somerset park :eek: and the Pavillion, Rabbies had a Bantam then so never got very far.

Crack o ten it is :thumb

Back
Top Bottom