Mapsource V8 "Spare"

gpsonaPan

Reaction score
Hello guys.

You may remember my ranting on about how long it took Garmin to forward me V8 of Mapsourse. :mad:

I had sent at least 3 E-Mails. Got a few numbers and was cut off at 5 o'clock on a Friday evening after being on hold for 45 mins. :spitfire

I eventually got an upgrade from Garmin but still a little confusion there. All was well with the world again.

Well, I finally had a reply to my second E-Mail asking me to tell them my address. WTF, I thought. :eek: I ignored it as one would.

Today I came home and I now have another version of Mapsource V8 on my doorstep. :bounce1

So, big question,,, Do I send it back or offer it on here to somme needy soul.?? :nenau :nono

Help,

Pat

You can pass it on to someone who needs a copy or you can send it back to them. I have asked them this week the exact same question. :thumb

You might as wel pass it on...they'll send out as many as they're asked for for free 'cos it's the unlock you pay for not the disc, which is only a few penny's worth of kit.

I could do with a copy before the 1st Sept if it's on offer.
I will contact Garmin and pay for unlock code.

Mike.

Sorry James ,,No unlock code.
If you alreday have a regestered Garmin mapsource you can go to the unlock page and unlock an update disc.

Boxer.

I don't think I have time to get it to you before 1st September now. English posting as it is now.

I am expecting another disc tho.!! I did send at least 3 E-Mails to them.,, Who Knows.

Pat

Back
Top Bottom