New screen and nav bracket for my HP2

Jeremy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bluesweeper kindly made a custom screen to fit the HP2 similar to his own. Having looked at various options including Wunderlich, Touratech and Jesse, Roy's is by far the best looking, effective and value for money. The nav bracket is the specific BMW HP2 item and is built for either the BMW system or a Garmin Quest which we've attached. The ride is transformed.
5596.jpg

5592.jpg

5593.jpg

5595.jpg

5594.jpg

And yet another reason to sell the GS1200.........................

Jeremy

:thumb Blue Sweeper is a genius, I sourced the screen in South Africa a few months ago and LOVE IT cruising speed has gone from 120km up to 160 - 180K's with anakees. I have mounted mine with the brakets standard with a 6cm gap between the light and the screen allowing me to leave the headlight protection in place. The gap also seems to clear any buffeting behind the screen.

I also extended the light bolts either side by 10cm to give the screen its full width giving extra protection. This also allows removal with a 13 spanner in 20 seconds the mirrors take 2 mins and the wheel set 10 mins to turn the bike back to its natural state.
We have the GS challenge in a few weeks in the Lesotho mountains this will be a 3 -4 thousand Kilometer round trip - That screen is going to be most appreciated.
We have a company producing underseat tanks in Cape Town out of Aircraft Aluminium. - sell those GS's now.

wings said:
We have a company producing underseat tanks in Cape Town out of Aircraft Aluminium. - sell those GS's now.

Any pics/prices?

Back
Top Bottom