Campsites in europe not found?

blues n twos

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have downloaded the maps to my Quest 1 in advance of my trip later this week. I thought I would play around whilst indoors to make sure all was ok.

As we are camping I moved the cursor over to the Tyrol and then tried to find a campsite.

None found :eek:

Went through all the different options but no joy. On the lap top if you right click an area and find it gives you the option of camping/ motorhome parks but stillcame up with nothing.

Now I know there are campsites in Europe :rolleyes: but what am I doing wrong?

Cheers peeps :beerjug:

Jon :)

Shit.... :(

Do you know if Tom Tom or the BM street pilot does, two of the group are using those :nenau

Jon :beerjug:

I loaded my 2820 POI database with all the available options for campsites in Western Europe form this site: http://www.poihandler.com/index.asp

They sell some kinds, but the Campsite ones were free. In 2 weeks of driving around Italy, Austria, Switserland, Garmany, Netherlands, I found one campsite that they didn't list...

Nice thing is they had ANWB campsites listed separately, so we could use our old camping books to check out the details...

Al...

araspitfire said:
I loaded my 2820 POI database with all the available options for campsites in Western Europe form this site: http://www.poihandler.com/index.asp

They sell some kinds, but the Campsite ones were free. In 2 weeks of driving around Italy, Austria, Switserland, Garmany, Netherlands, I found one campsite that they didn't list...

Nice thing is they had ANWB campsites listed separately, so we could use our old camping books to check out the details...

Al...

Did you complile them into one file?

If you did could you attach it to a post in the thread I quoted in my previous post :thumb

No, I just loaded them all seperately, along with my speedcamera database that I get from a different vendor... I find it's usefull to have just the ANWB campsites separate.

Al...

Back
Top Bottom