Hagon front and rear Shocks For Gs1150

mech

HI,
Anyone used Hagon suspension for their bikes espically GS1150... please input some comment for their quility and are they as good as ohlins or some other brand.. I have though of getting them as they cost half of ohlins. Thanks:shoot:

The Hagons are quite basic when compared to the Ohlins. Remember the rear Ohlins for teh GS comes with the hydralic preload adjuster. Once you throw that in on teh Hagon, the prices are about the same.

Bob

The shock on the R100GS is totally different to your 1150. But I had Hagon(s) on my 100 and they fell apart every 6000 miles. I had three during their 2 year warranty.
They wouldn't listen to me when I told them where they were going wrong (I am/was an engineering designer) Each one had a slightly bigger diameter rod. Trying to spread the side load. (Long story) When they should have fitted a spherical bearing on the lower mounting.
I've now fitted an Ohlins. 'Nuf said.

Howard Millichap said:
The shock on the R100GS is totally different to your 1150. But I had Hagon(s) on my 100 and they fell apart every 6000 miles. I had three during their 2 year warranty.
They wouldn't listen to me when I told them where they were going wrong (I am/was an engineering designer) Each one had a slightly bigger diameter rod. Trying to spread the side load. (Long story) When they should have fitted a spherical bearing on the lower mounting.

also an airhead, but my Hagon is a bit pants as well, although lasting a little longer than Howards. Next one will be Ohlins, Nuf said...

Howard Millichap said:
I have no idea what Howard's talking about (far too technical for me) but took his advice and removed my Hagon before it popped - I now have an Ohlins - Nuf said :D

judge said:
I have no idea what Howard's talking about (far too technical for me) but took his advice and removed my Hagon before it popped - I now have an Ohlins - Nuf said :D

I'm really fed up with all these people copying me. :mad: :D :eek: ;) :argue :hapybnce:

Back
Top Bottom