Which 'crossing' is the cheapest?

ALHTHS

I am trying to organise a ride to Corsica with a friend which obviously involves crossing the channel (Dover-Calais) for July. Does anyone has any suggestions on what to use? Ferry or Euro tunnel train? any discounts going on around at the moment? My crossing will be for the 19th of July and coming back for 27th of July.

Cheers,

Kostas

me and the wife went over a month ago euro tunnell booked online 48 hours before going £50 recommended just ride on ride off there in half an hour
which ever way you go enjoy the trip.

We are coming over on the Eurotunnel to the hog roast - latest price for a 3 day return just Euro 64.....

There's obviously much less choice, but how much is the crossing to Corsica costing?

Iain

Ferry Costs

Interested in the different costs shown. I have just paid £74 one way in July for the tunnel and £212 one way with cabin from Bilboa. I am trying to arrange 5 days in France in Sept for 4/5 bikes. The best price so far is £90 rerturn per bike 1 or 2 up FAST cat Cherbourg Portsmouth. Any one know of any deals offers going I am interested. Would like to keep to Portsmouth / Cherb. crossing. could change dates allowing for Princetown weekend. KEV

Back
Top Bottom