Herts Lanes Sunday Morning (24th September)

ktm520

Reaction score
Greg and I are doing some herts lanes this Sunday morning.

Greg will be on the Yellow peril and I will be on the Orange Beastie.

Anyone else want to join us? Post on here, or drop me a txt. 07753567548

It's an early start 8am at south mims svcs (the petrol station).

Its a morning ride, and plan to be back late lunch time (ish)

I'll keep my eyes open for you, as I am coming down to see my mum in Wheathampstead in the morning.

Mike.
Silver ADV.

ktm520 said:
It's an early start 8am at South Mimms svcs (the petrol station).

8am??!!!

:eek:

Greg

PS If this posting appears, it'll be no thanks to fecking Telewest. My broadband has been up the pictures since Wednesday!! :spitfire

Well, I've just got home after riding 70 miles of the finest lanes and trails that Hertfordshire can offer!

All in all, a really pleasant morning's ride. No falls and no punctures!

:rolleyes:

It's just a shame that certain other tossers couldn't find their way out of bed on a Sunday morning!

:reynolds

Greg

Greg Masters said:
Well, I've just got home after riding 70 miles of the finest lanes and trails that Hertfordshire can offer!

It's just a shame that certain other tossers couldn't find their way out of bed on a Sunday morning!

Greg

...........Oi..........I resemble that remark :rob

Greg Masters said:

Greg

Cheers Greg

A good mornings ride. 70 miles trails and back before midday, wife hardly knew i was away. The SE continues to amaze me in the way it handles. Even got some air on the trail that we went back down.

Convinced me to definitely take it to wales. Though more knobbles on the tyres are needed.

Karlz said:
see you there then. Im curious to have a look

you show me yours and i'll show you mine :rolleyes:

though if your on the hp2 it'l be my numberplate you will be seeing most of. :p :p

Karl

Are you sorting your onw transport to Wales or are you hitching a ride in Dave's (ktm520) van?

Greg

Back
Top Bottom