France in July 2

mikeoold

Reaction score
fRANCE IN jULY

Im going over to my place in france on the 8th July portsmouth to Caen ferry leaving 1500hr. Returning 0900hr on the 17th July

Taking my car with bike on trailer, My son doe's not want to go having already booked for him

If any one wants a cheap ferry Say £50 return on these dates let me know

My trailer can carry two bikes could also probably add an extra person at low cost

Send me a PM

Mike O'connell

Need a car to lug plasterboard and timber etc to renovate my house .
Taking the bike on the trailer means i can enjoy the French roads as well, plus as the trailer carries three bikes its a lot cheaper then booking passage for three bikes solo

Tip for you all Hire a big transit stick half a dozen bikes in it
book passage for the van. Get some one to bring van back same day arrange same for return trip and save a fortune
regards Mike

Budget Travel

Hi Mike

Can't PM you as you're not a forum sponsor (new rules) so have e mailed you regarding ferry.

Mick :thumb

Can't e mail you either!

Mike

Would you 'phone me please on 01452 424545.

Thanks

Mick

Life' a bitch

Saturday at work walks onto the ward at work the domestic staff have washed the floor NO Signs on my side of the door
I do a Beckham hit the floor end result a double fracture to my wrist
12 weeks enforced leave and a compo claim too boot
Who knows maybe a new GS if i'm lucky
Anyway still off to France but minus the bike
So if anyone's interested a place available on the trailer and car for trip over on above dates
Mick don't worry your place still Ok
Also any of you guys over my way and feel like doing me a favour and plasterboarding my loftspace for me will repay you with free accomadation and beer / wine.
cheers
mike o

Lost your number

Hi Mike

I've lost your 'phone no. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll aim to meet you outside the check in area at Pompey at about 1330 Tuesday. I don't suppose there'll be that many GS1100s or plasterboard laden trailers.

Mick :thumb

Back
Top Bottom