Riossi half price going out of business sale

Cheesy Mike

[crossposted from Dealers]

Get your arse down to Riossi. All clothing, helmets and accessories are half price. Phone ahead to check if your local store is doing the same deal.

I just went into the Wells branch stocked up on an Optimate, Muc Off, Wonder Wheels and a new lock and save a fortune. If it wasn't for the fact that I only had the top box on the bike I'd have bought more. I'm back in later this afternoon as they have a lot of nice leathers. They also have the Caberg Justissimo at just £75!!

Mike

yeah went to my local riossi this afternoon, just wanted some chain lube for the son's MuZ. Queue about 50 yards long with everyone wanting to get some good prices. Saw some Goretex gloves and thought to buy but I had a tub of ice-cream in the panniers (been to : tesco 's just before) and felt that the ice-cream was better value than waiting in a queue for an hour.

Apparently it had been like that since 10am (i got there at 2pm)....

It reality I am sorry that they are going under, in Liverpool we have a scarcity of bike shops and Riossi seemed to cover most of the north side.

But it really does just indicate the attitude of the Royal Bank of Scotland. They buy the Dixons Group just for the insurance, HP & Finance and the car dealers and sod the bikers...

I will avoid RBOS where ever I can from now on...

mind you the gannets after the bargains are not much better, they looked down their noses at Riossi before but will strip it now. Suppose that is because there were some nice staff at the shop and now they get the statutory minimum pay off - not like the RBOS board of Directors.....

:shoot: :banghead: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Oh dear....

I just extended my haul by going into the Bristol branch. I picked up a fantastic black/grey Alpinestars jacket & trousers plus more Muc Off. My wife is going to kill me as I don't need a new jacket & trousers. I want, but I don't need!

If anyone is interested they still [10:30am Monday] have 4 Optimates in stock.

Mike

Sod it!

Just been down to the Reading branch and they've got all the clothing and stuff taped off, there's a note that says the clothing and accessory dept has now ceased trading, your nearest store is Farnborough! :mad: There's still loads of stock on the shelves but it looked as if they were starting to strip it out. Perhaps it's all going back to Farnborough? Don't know whether they're having a sale there or not? :confused:

Lee

A colleague of mine who works near Farnborough just told me that they are in the same situation as Reading. Bristol isn't that far.....

If there is anything specific that you want I could always pop in. I'm quite happy for example to go in and buy all their Optimates.

Mike

mikebelch said:
A colleague of mine who works near Farnborough just told me that they are in the same situation as Reading. Bristol isn't that far.....
Mike

Thats because those are amongst the stores that have been sold off and will carry on trading.

mikebelch said:

If there is anything specific that you want I could always pop in. I'm quite happy for example to go in and buy all their Optimates.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Just pm you!

Thanks
Dirk

BRISTOL - wouldn't bother

I was down at the Bristol shop on Saturday (21st) - very little left - I was looking at the lids - most of the stuff left was either odd sizes or weird paintjobs.

They had bits and pieces left, but it looked like the good stuff had already been plundered.

6X

Back
Top Bottom