wheels

VAL. H.

Thrower of cats at pigeons
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there anyone making/selling after-market wheels for the HP2 and the 12GS?

Also will a 21 inch front rim fit the 12gs? I've seen it done on an 1100 but is there enough space on the 1200 for this?
If anyone has experiance of this I'd be interested to hear.

I want to do some occasional trail riding and am not too keen on the idea of using cast wheels. (or am I being overly parranoid here).

My plan is to have a second set with TKC's fitted for when I want to do a trip that includs trails and a regular set for everyday road riding.

check out woodyswheelworks.com and check with Chris.... he could surely provide you with accurate answers and consequences. A 21in front wheel on the 1200GS looks great.... handles really well on the dirt. Fitting issues where dealt with by woody. He could provide you with practically ALL your needed info.

mudpao said:
check out woodyswheelworks.com and check with Chris.... he could surely provide you with accurate answers and consequences. A 21in front wheel on the 1200GS looks great.... handles really well on the dirt. Fitting issues where dealt with by woody. He could provide you with practically ALL your needed info.

Thanks for your help Mudpao I'll check it out :thumb

Val.

Back
Top Bottom