Morocco - Bike parts and spares - contacts.

Ruth

Hi

I'm off to Morocco at the end of next week on a KTM 400 EXC and my riding partner is on a XR400. Just wondered if i could grab a couple of addresses or contacts of places that may be able to help if anything went wrong with the bikes. Some little back street garage or something?

Anyway able to help?

Thank you

If it all goes seriously wrong, you'd need to get the bike(s) back to mainland Europe. The easiest way to do that is to find a local with a van or pick-up and slip a few Euros into their palm.

If you get really desperate, you could track down our own Fanum, Tosser-in-Chief of this parish, and request his assistance as he will be counting the grains of sand in Morocco over the next three weeks.

:D

Greg

Thank you

We have 4x4 back up for that.

Just needed to know if there are any little bikeshop jem's.

Ruth said:
Thank you

We have 4x4 back up for that.

Just needed to know if there are any little bikeshop jem's.

You'd be better off asking a local wherever it is you've broken down.

You'll always find someone to fix it - but having the right parts is a whole different ballgame.

If you can get the bikes to Quarzazate you will find one of the many motorcycle tour operators who can help.

In Quarzazte, try this website, they have a mechanic and hire out xr400's.

www.bikershome.net

One i found in Casablanca back in 2002, so don't know if theyre still trading.

El Houssine
Rou Abou Isshak El Mourouni
No 113
Moarif
Casablanca.

It was about a 15 minute walk from the Campsite Oasis on the Boulevard Brahim Roudani. The campsite was advertised in a well published guide book (cant remember which one).

Back
Top Bottom