Heeello

Sent you a text this morning

I was away at the weekend and so was mytre TKM KMT KTM that is, I think.

Check for tickets tonight when I get home. No time last night, got off ferry at Heysham, arrived home and dumped the bike in the garage, along with flat rear tyre.

Need to sober up, getting old, I was pleased the bar shut at 1 am, couldn't keep up ewith the youngsters on Cider.

Contact you this evening. :thumb

zapada said:
I was away at the weekend and so was mytre TKM KMT KTM that is, I think.

Check for tickets tonight when I get home. No time last night, got off ferry at Heysham, arrived home and dumped the bike in the garage, along with flat rear tyre.

Need to sober up, getting old, I was pleased the bar shut at 1 am, couldn't keep up ewith the youngsters on Cider.

Contact you this evening. :thumb

Malc,
i've done some new lanes over the weekend in Wales... if you think Motel hill is hard come along and try these buggers out :thumb see link..
http://www.larf-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1663&highlight=

IOM 2 weeks ago

Hi all, esp Mr TMK sorry KTM

Attachments

• ADSCF0051.JPG
    ADSCF0051.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 85
  • ADSCF0055.JPG
    ADSCF0055.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 70
  • ADSCF0062.JPG
    ADSCF0062.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 73
  • ADSCF0067.JPG
    ADSCF0067.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 73
  • ADSCF0069.JPG
    ADSCF0069.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 72
IOM 2

And 1 more.

Attachments

• ADSCF0077.JPG
    ADSCF0077.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 128
zapada said:
Hi all, esp Mr TMK sorry KTM

look testing in places... :D
the on the List for me , could be next year.. :)
Going to do some new lanes in Mid wales over the next month or so...

One other "filled in look"

I filled him in.

Too close but not too clse afterwards. :D :eyebrow

Attachments

• aaDSCF0071.JPG
    aaDSCF0071.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 118
Lanes?

ktm525exc said:
Malc,
i've done some new lanes over the weekend in Wales...

Looks like you had some fun...
Are the lanes in the pictures Bwlch-y-Groes near Penmachno village, The Motorway near Coed-y-Brenin Forest and Pont Scethin near Barmouth/Dolgellau?
And give me the map reference of the fallen trees and I will remove them as soon as possible. :thumb
Timpo.

Timpo said:
Looks like you had some fun...
Are the lanes in the pictures Bwlch-y-Groes near Penmachno village, The Motorway near Coed-y-Brenin Forest and Pont Scethin near Barmouth/Dolgellau?
And give me the map reference of the fallen trees and I will remove them as soon as possible. :thumb
Timpo.

some pictures may be mixed up from each day. But the best lane is between Penmachno - Pigyn Esgob-pentre............no trees in the way .. the ground was soft to boggy , looks like not been used much this summer..
But now i've found it , defo on the agenda again

The trees lanes ( only one in March this year now 3-4..)
is just of the A470.. nice farmer who ownes the land.. :thumb

a new tree is about 71708 24084... " big think one "
the is another tree also , but looks kike been down for some years !! and you can ride around both.
But the tree you can not is on a wide track between 70703-24539 and 70148 24499... the second tree is slighty harder to ride around ..plus on that lane the are a number of trees that you can get around or over .. but would be handy to have out of the way.. :thumb

The best views i've seen laning to be honest the pictures do not do it justice..

Back
Top Bottom