Programming s/ware for Kenwood TK3107

Droopy Dick

Reaction score
A pal has just bought 2 TK3107s.

They come complete with all manner of goodies, including a lead that enables you to connect them to a PC to sort out channels and stuff.

But, they didn't come with any software.

Does anyone have any idea where I can lay my hands on same?

TK 3107

Just as a side note (may be an issue with reprograming) told by Autocom that any TK-310 ending in a 7 is in fact NOT a Kenwood but a cheap Foreign copy. Apparently they have had problems with these radios not being configured properly so they have problems hooking them up as they do not work with the Kenwood leads. My advice before you do anything is to give Kenwood a ring and find out the score. After all would not be the first time Auotcom were wrong. :rob
Kenwood Head office in Watford on 01923 816444

Believe us we have done our research, try finding a TK3207 on Kenwoods web site. Also it makes sense for the amount of problems out there with the TK3207's, the TK3101's and TK3201 do not give us any problems due to being original Kenwoods and not fakes :)

Rich

GSrich said:
Believe us we have done our research, try finding a TK3207 on Kenwoods web site. Also it makes sense for the amount of problems out there with the TK3207's, the TK3101's and TK3201 do not give us any problems due to being original Kenwoods and not fakes :)

Rich

I suppose that the great advatage of calling it a 3207 is that with a bit of creative licence with the font, they can make the 7 look lilke a 1.

beemerboy9 said:
I suppose that the great advatage of calling it a 3207 is that with a bit of creative licence with the font, they can make the 7 look lilke a 1.
Seems that last statement of mine was not very clever - should have looked on e-Bay first!

Me and a mate bought TK3107’s off eBay last spring, mine works ok with the Autocom PTT button, but my mates didn’t with the Starcom PTT. He sent the TK3107 and intercom back to Starcom who told him the radios we good copies but not the real thing :confused:

But, Starcom did make up a special lead that would make it work on the PTT! :thumb

Turns out the Sony Microvault (USB pendrive) I bought last year on eBay is also bogus, none of the official Sony programs will run on it :(

Back
Top Bottom