Thank you to Uncle Trev

Sugarcube Jr

My daddy is such a useless twat, I have had to learn how to type, use a computer and register for this site so that I can thank my Uncle TrevMcDev.

My Mummy and Daddy were out one night with me when Uncle Trev arrived and left a wee present for me... 3 baby grows! These were no ordinary baby grows; these had been specially embroidered by my Uncle Trev.

Here is me modeling my KTM one with my initials on it..
IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

Here is my Dakar one that I am taking with me to Lisbon when I go to see the start of the Dakar Rally with Daddy in January.
IMG_8165.jpg

Here is my initialed KTM one.
IMG_8164.jpg

And here is my NAPPY Normans one!
IMG_8163.jpg

Cheers Uncle Trev :thumb

Your profile doesn't say what bike you have... will you be going down daddies route of KTM or will you be going GS'ing?

TUNED IN said:
Your profile doesn't say what bike you have... will you be going down daddies route of KTM or will you be going GS'ing?

I think he has that sorted now Tuned. Where he ends up in the future we'll see but hopefully his Mammy will let him start early on two wheels.

Sugarcube Jr said:
My daddy is such a useless twat, I have had to learn how to type, use a computer and register for this site so that I can thank my Uncle TrevMcDev.

Seems like your off and running for a great start in life, make sure Daddy lets you have some time on the computer, you know what he's like always hogging the keyboard. :D

Sugarcube Jr said:
My daddy is such a useless twat ...
No No No young Sugarcube. :nono

Your dad may be an useless twat. :D

Remember "an" before any word starting with an a e i o or u.

So, your dad is a twat or an useless twat. :thumb

Aw bless!! You're looking well Jnr. Its hard to know with todays style concious baby if they will like the biking gear, but you look comfortable enough in that, and when you have out grown it you can always pass it on to your old man :D :thumb

Hope to catch up soon,
T

hi charley and welcome.

make sure you wear some approved armour with the new suit.especially if you follow in your da's wheel ruts off road :thumb

Looks cool Jnr :thumb

Now we've got 4 or 5 years to persuade Mommy that ya really need your own wee moto ;) :D

Taff said:
So, your dad is a twat AND an useless twat :thumb

In the immortal words of a, currently, very quiet member - 'Fixed it :thumb ' :D

:cool: Welcome Sugarcube Jr, you must be the youngest and best looking member on the forum! :mmmm

Hope you enjoy the site :thumb

Taff said:

Thank you for hijacking such a nice thread. I may only be 5 weeks old but it's you that needs a lesson in grammar. There are two exceptions to your above statement: When u makes the same sound as the y in you, or o makes the same sound as w in won, then a is used.

cjm1.gif

Taff said:

Like he'd take English advice from a Taff :rolleyes: :D

Sugarcube Jr said:
Thank you for hijacking such a nice thread. I may only be 5 weeks old but it's you that needs a lesson in grammar. There are two exceptions to your above statement: When u makes the same sound as the y in you, or o makes the same sound as w in won, then a is used.

cjm1.gif

Made oi larf!!!

Well done......exceptionally good :thumb

So Errol, what's it like having a kid who's already got more hair, intelligence, is more articulate, better looking and fouls himself less than you huh??? :D :dabone

PS I bet he's seen more of Mummycube's bewbies than you have since the summer as well :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom