Two gsers in five minutes

Steady Eddie

Reaction score
Ok , who was it ??

1.20 pm today , yellow 1150 bowling along the A40 west of Burford , heading east .

5 mins later ............ a blue 1200 GS heading the same way .

I was on the Panzer .............heading for a little ride out of my own ..........

http://steve1962.smugmug.com/gallery/2094983

Steve

Hi Steve, Wasn't me! Great pics as usual.

Let's nick a corner of the GS site for RTs for a while. :) I still love mine and its just gets better. However, it is going into NOG shortly for a gearbox seal change - took the plastic off the other day to ACF50 it for the Winter and found it weeping oil. NOG said they had seen a number of instances on the GS but this was a first for an RT - isn't it fun being a pioneer!

Paul

RT heist

Paul Wakefield said:
Hi Steve, Wasn't me! Great pics as usual.

Let's nick a corner of the GS site for RTs for a while. :) I still love mine and its just gets better. However, it is going into NOG shortly for a gearbox seal change - took the plastic off the other day to ACF50 it for the Winter and found it weeping oil. NOG said they had seen a number of instances on the GS but this was a first for an RT - isn't it fun being a pioneer!

Paul

Paul,
Mine's going great too , not run in yet though - still haven't reached 30 K !! :D :D :D but there will be some warranty work at the service [ front engine cover paint flaking ] .

Steve

Back
Top Bottom