Marquee deposit PAID FOR

Repeat of this years please Mr Bakerman.

For those who have not done this yet, it is not to be missed.

Great location/food/rideouts/bar/music/people/Clive dancing. :clap :clap

More showing of gear and stuff would be good maybe?? :nenau

Skip.

What date have you booked the marquee for Bakerman? I've had a look in the site Calendar, but there's nothing showing on it yet.

Just need to get the weekend put on the calendar - to make sure that I can have cover to get the weekend off.

I know its a long way off, but I've never this organised. Don't stop me now - I'm on a roll. :D :D

What date have you booked the marquee for Bakerman? I've had a look in the site Calendar, but there's nothing showing on it yet.

Just need to get the weekend put on the calendar - to make sure that I can have cover to get the weekend off.

I know its a long way off, but I've never this organised. Don't stop me now - I'm on a roll. :D :D

There's a clue in the thread title.

Look up a bit - the title of the forum this thread has come from is:

Andover Hog Raost 6th-8th July 2007.

I think it's in August! ;);) ;) ;) ;)

Edit

Bugger - there's always someone quicker!

I'm only coming if you promise not to let me doing any belly dancing - no matter how pissed I get !!! :rolleyes:

slow Baking :)

How about updating the WEBSITE?????:augie
It's 2007 now :D
:hide

OOOOOPPPPPSS :D:D just checked
He Has Updated it !!
Sorry Bakes :bow :bow

Last edited:
Is there going to be a loud snorers field?

I was next to John Smith and very near Mutley last year:eek:

Yep same location as last year - adjacent to the Volvo Owners Club and Tabernacle Users :D

Well, I'll qualify for the Volvo owners club. Missus and kids you see, I'll be on the GS though.

Last year my tarp collapsed in the pissing rain and wind (cheap Tchibo tat), I went outside to sort it out, got soaked and ended up sleeping in the car:eek

Looking forward to it again this year though, bring on Summer:thumb

''Was there really any complaints about Keiths Monkey Bikes from anyone that attended last year?''

My only problem was that I didn't find a suitable poatato for the pipe. ;)
But I didn't hear when I was at our B&B down the road, so I survived!

Honest?
Keep in mind people do need to sleep, and perhaps the problem is not the bike, but those who can't control their selfes and NOT start ANY engine when most people need to sleep or have a nice&quiet morning?

-What size are the pipes on the monkey bikes? :p

:) Liv.

I was near Keith last year and had no issue with his monkey bike, not sure about the size of his pipes though:eek:

Back
Top Bottom