Tobinator and 2500 miles

Trotts

:D Well i have not long returned from Spain and done something like 2600 miles in two weeks, travelling from the the North down to the Costa de Sol, 750 miles each way and then touring when down there. I have owned my GS since last Oct, having owned a Varadera and Tiger before. The GS is the best as we all know !! However, the screen is, was, the worst of the bunch with that damn buffetting we are aware of. I had considered an Aeroflow screen and a MRA and was trying to find a cheapie, when along comes a suggestion from the members here to try this 'Tobinator'
I go it the day before I left for Spain, and plonked it on. I have to admit for me it made all the difference, and literally reduced the buffetting altogether. You still get wind noise, but what do you expect on a motorbike. I found that having it slanted as far back as possible was best, when it was placed more up and down the less effective it became. I have seen postings on this on the site re the Tobinator but credit where credit is due, made a long trip far more comfortable, and for a few quid is perhaps the best bolt on goodie I have purchased for the beak !!

Back
Top Bottom