Nick Marshall's KTM 990I ADVENTURE stealth bike

LiquidLAN said:
Sorry to create a new thread, but for some reason I can't reply to his posting...

I'm guessing it is because I'm not a Site Sponsor, right?

Can't see why that would be LL. :nenau But no doubt the BHT or Tooned will be along soon to correct me. :eek:

You should be able to post anywhere other than For Sale and Wanted.

I`ve moved it for you. :thumb

You might be wrong tarka.. other bikes was first set up for sponsors only to use... i don't know if it still is Paul will know for sure :D

TUNED IN said:
You might be wrong tarka.. other bikes was first set up for sponsors only to use... i don't know if it still is Paul will know for sure :D

:eek: It`s the first time I`ve posted in this Forum,I`m new here..please be gentle.... ;)

Ah well....if I`m wrong,it`ll cost 'LiquidLan' twelve quid to avoid being booted out.... :D

double checked and our other bikes is for sponsors only to post in....

not really any point in moving it back out of that section now it's in it.... it was only a quick question :)
but if you want to use the our other bikes section in the future you'll need to become a sponsor ;)

haha... and I didnt think I was going to be able to post to this again...

I'm still no nearer knowing where the air intake is on his bike though :D :D

PS...
Dont tell Tarka, but I think the only reason I can post to this is because I started it... hope he doesnt "fix" that for me too...

Tarka. Take a break ... Yer losing it. :)

i`ve just had a good look

Nick question for you, where abouts is the air intake on the KTM? Just out of curiosity you know...

i cant find the air intake, so maybe just under the tank. Certainly not ram air!

Cheers Nick, many thanks for putting the time into looking for it for me.

Let me know if you end up anywhere near Shilton Ford, I'd love to get some shots of the KTM going through :D

Might even have to try and get a test ride on a ZZR1400 (with high level Ram air) and get some shots of that going through to :beerjug:

sorry mate

dont do the ford thing, cant understand why people want to risk blowing their engine or electrics... :eek:

The air intake on the 950 is just below the front storage compartment, between the tanks. I assume the 990 woud be the same. Certainly got better wading depth than a GS :D

hummmm... wonder if KTM are able to publish a wade depth for their bikes???

also wonder where the engine breather pipe goes? Somewhere high and dry or is the airbox just one big funnel to help you will the sump???

LiquidLAN said:
hummmm... wonder if KTM are able to publish a wade depth for their bikes???

also wonder where the engine breather pipe goes? Somewhere high and dry or is the airbox just one big funnel to help you will the sump???

Come on spill the beanz............what's the follow up story with yours??
Still @ NOG??

TUNED IN said:
double checked and our other bikes is for sponsors only to post in....

not really any point in moving it back out of that section now it's in it.... it was only a quick question :)
but if you want to use the our other bikes section in the future you'll need to become a sponsor ;)
Any of the other forums going freeview in the near future?

Sorry, can't say anything. It's still there at the moment and its awaiting an assessment. I did promise to update and I will when I can.

I'm assuming that threads dont get pulled or expire on here??

LiquidLAN said:
Sorry, can't say anything. It's still there at the moment and its awaiting an assessment. I did promise to update and I will when I can.

I'm assuming that threads dont get pulled or expire on here??

Start a new one, when you get some news

It's been a long time ?? 10 days to 2 weeks hasn't it..........most dealers aren't that busy at present

Back
Top Bottom