F800S/ST

Wonderboy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
i am the proud owner of an F800S, had toyed with the idea of changing it for a motocrosser for over the winter but have been riding it again recently and have decided to stay put.

Have any of the rest of the clan bought one or ridden one?

If you have bought one have you done any mods?

If you have ridden one what are your thoughts?

Personally i think this is a great little bike, my first bike was a 650 dakar, apart from the obvoius power/engine differences the first thing i noticed was the brakes, those big twin brembo's certainly do their job and do it well!!!!!

I have fitted a Remus Revolution can and have noticed a massive difference, not only does the standard can look big and bulky but it also houses the cat, having ditched this the bike certainly rev's alot quicker and has a nicer bottom end.

For styling purposes i have fitted the single seat cowl and think it looks extremely well.

I'd be keen to know your thought's/experiences if you have any on this bike!!!!!

Cheers Mark.

:beerjug:

Mark

I don't have an F800 but admit I was tempted. However, I saw a demo bike in Williams Manchester recently and it was in shocking condition. Just about every fastener was corroding and the general standard of finish was very poor.

I am not trying to insult your choice of bike! Just a friendly warning that it may fall apart if you don't clean it!

I am unhappy with the finish on my 1150 GS, but the F800 I saw was in a different league. I hope it was a one-off and that you enjoy your's.

GJ

i had a blast on one in the motoraad test day.

i thought it was a crackin wee bike. :thumb

we all have to chop and change till we find the right bike for us,so look forward to hearing what you change to next :eek:

Back
Top Bottom