Garmin Zumo now available from Blokesstuff ?

GS_Mad

Reaction score
I'm really keen to get my hands on 1 of these.

Garmin says they will be out soon and pre orders are being taken by GPS Warehouse.

I have just had a look on Blokesstuff and they are advertising 35 in stock - next day delivery!!!!

What do you reckon? Have they just got an early batch or after i've paid them will I still be waiting a few more weeks?

Cheers.

GS_Mad said:
What do you reckon? Have they just got an early batch or after i've paid them will I still be waiting a few more weeks?

No reason why they shouldn't be in stock. Dutchman's already shipping his pre-orders.

Steve said:
No reason why they shouldn't be in stock. Dutchman's already shipping his pre-orders.

Correct....and at £499.95incVAT for the 550...they are simply flying out the door.....

New stock arriving Monday......

Cheers

Dutch

Dutch,

I'd love to order one from you, but the GPS link on the front page of your web site appears to be broken. I always get a "page not found" error when I try to click it. Can you post a link to the Zumo purchasing page on your site please?

BTW, which RAM bits and pieces is it supplied with?

Cheers,

Paul

SilentG said:
Dutch,

I'd love to order one from you, but the GPS link on the front page of your web site appears to be broken. I always get a "page not found" error when I try to click it. Can you post a link to the Zumo purchasing page on your site please?

BTW, which RAM bits and pieces is it supplied with?

Cheers,

Paul

There is no online Zumo purchasing on our website at present.

You'll need to phone 0131 663 1012 to place your order.

Included in the Zumo box is a simple RAM u bolt clamp, arm & head to attach the Zumo power cradle.......

Cheers

Dutch

Back
Top Bottom