West Mids Tosser's get record contract!

Dont even get me started on this. My van was broken into on Tuesday this week by some drug taking stain on the gene pool. Rifled throught the glove box ans under the seats.

Well under the drivers seat is now a few stanley knife blades and broken glass.

Lets see what happens when they do it again searching in the dark looking for a sat nav.

Hopefully the police can gat a DNA sample next time.

Sorry me rant was over the word "Chavs" I fooking hate them

Trooper said:
Dont even get me started on this. My van was broken into on Tuesday this week by some drug taking stain on the gene pool. Rifled throught the glove box ans under the seats.

Well under the drivers seat is now a few stanley knife blades and broken glass.

Lets see what happens when they do it again searching in the dark looking for a sat nav.

Hopefully the police can gat a DNA sample next time.

Sorry me rant was over the word "Chavs" I fooking hate them
Sorry to hear that chap, hope you get it sorted, thieving little feckers!

On a lighter note. Hear 'Beard's' (aka Gaz) solo effort, here performing live at a some shitty little venue in Dudley!

A classic 'Black Country' folk number!

http://cecimoz.co.uk/portal.php?page=2

the new range of dirty dog action figures available to buy now! complete with a range of BMW stick on patches

theagleye.jpg

JimboGSA said:
the new range of dirty dog action figures available to buy now! complete with a range of BMW stick on patches

theagleye.jpg

Do they come complete with Kriega accessories at all? And how much extra for the 1200 GS Adventure action bike?

Feck me, is this 'pick on the dog week?'..... :tears

OK Jim, so you change your username.....again! I know someone did refer to you as 'Das Panzy' on another thread, but this is getting out of hand... :eek: Do you have an identity crisis going on?

Is your name really Jim? Personally, I think you're a German undercover agent working for 'Das BMW'... :nenau

Also, Matt has 11 posts to his name and he's taking the piss already. Now I really do have to draw the line there... :dabone

dirtydog said:
Also, Matt has 11 posts to his name and he's taking the piss already. Now I really do have to draw the line there... :dabone

Sorry me mon, i couldent resist it :D

Hello from sunny Brussels!

Jim - your photoshopping skills are legendary. Can you turn Mutley into an off-road God? Can you give BTBR a bike with an engine?

:)

dirtydog said:
OK Jim, so you change your username.....again! I know someone did refer to you as 'Das Panzy' on another thread, but this is getting out of hand... :eek: Do you have an identity crisis going on?

Is your name really Jim? Personally, I think you're a German undercover agent working for 'Das BMW'...

damn the truth is out :rolleyes: my work here is done now I must get back to berlin and report my findings to herr flick, for you tommy dog ze war is ova!!

Gaz said:
Jim - your photoshopping skills are legendary. Can you turn Mutley into an off-road God? Can you give BTBR a bike with an engine?

come on Gaz, I can work miracles with photoshop but that is impossible! :D

Gaz said:

come on Gaz, I can work miracles with photoshop but that IS impossible! :D

Back
Top Bottom