What Ya Doin At Chrimbo?

Macca2321

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Whats everyone doing for their Christmas Leave???

Is it good Ol' Blighty?,,,Abroad?,,,,,Germany????

Please dont say the Guardroom :eek:

Well I am staying in Deutschland......What are you all up to? Post it here....

Any Tossers staying here? Could organise a trip out? :nenau

Mac

Xmas

Well now you ask I am off to Scotland on the 27th, and come back on the 5th Jan. :beer:

The problem I have is that they will not take the dog on the ferry (dog spaces all full)

How do you fancy a dog for a week?

Only snores a little (LOL) :rolleyes:

Goes by the name of Charlie, and is the size of a big cat (you know the one)

What do you say? :bow :beerjug:

Xmas Ride Out

How about between the 20th and 23rd, as I'm sure nothing else will be going on.
Unless we are digging ourselves out of the snow by then!

short001 said:

That sounds good :)

Ref: Dog....Will let ya know.

Mac

Well, I am finally going to be at home with the family!

take over our quarter tomorrow (detmold still, grumble grumble) and start work on the 14th.

staying over chrimbo, so might be able to get some time on the bike

Macca,
Dont tell me you wont be in "Tingle Tangles" :boobies :nod

Onahi said:
Macca,
Dont tell me you wont be in "Tingle Tangles" :boobies :nod

Perish the thought :eek:

The missus will kill me lol

Though i am sure i might go for a ride on the bike late one night :boobies

So does anyone fancy doing anything..Just pick a day and go for it rain or shine....Maybe meet up in Paderborn:nenau Just that you go 30-40 km south of here you hit some really good roads ..

Who's up for it?

Mac

Fri 22nd

Friday 22nd. Meet at your gaff Macca, shall we say 0950hrs. Bacon butties & a brew, then away?

It will be dry, sunny spells and 6 degrees in the area South of Paderborn.

Friday 22nd. Meet at your gaff Macca, shall we say 0950hrs. Bacon butties & a brew, then away?

It will be dry, sunny spells and 6 degrees in the area South of Paderborn.

No Problem....Will have to let me know if ya coming so i know how many rashers???? If not looks like its just you and me again bro :thumb

Ned Flanders Baby

I have just read that the Flanders had a beautiful baby daughter a couple of days ago.

Congratulations to you all :beer: :clap

Does this mean that you can come out to play on the 22nd? but by the sounds of things the birth didn't quite go to plan, so probably not.

Hope you have a great Xmas, and once again congratulations.

Davie.

Hi guys.....

Firstly, keep OUT of Tingle Tangles. Nothing good comes of that place!!!
I'm up at 7 in happy Hohne, and staying here for xmas. Got the Mother-out-law over til xmas eve tho, so no riding for this week. Are you sure you wanna go out in this weather? It's bloody freezing, and the road temps are even worse!!!Hardcore.
I think the roads around Hameln aren't too bad, but it's been a while since i went that way. Might be up for a ride out between xmas and new year if the weather doesn't close down any further.....:beerjug:

No Problem....Will have to let me know if ya coming so i know how many rashers???? If not looks like its just you and me again bro :thumb

Well it was just me and thee mate....same ol same ol........

Goulash Soup was on the ball though....and the Burd that served was not too bad either :thumb

Mac

Bugger............

soz macca, Telekom only got me fitted up last night, would have liked to get the beast out, even in its mildly illegal state!!

Never Mind....If the weather stays like this we will be sorted...plenty of time on our hands :thumb

Mac

Thats Wetmold your talking about.....it may as well be on another planet...mind of its own mate lol...

We will see....the cold i can handle...the rain and cold together mmmmmm give it a miss unless its a must journey.

Back online....

Lost comms for a few days due to one of the pet Rats chewing through the Modem cable..... anyway....

GS not well at the mo....took tank off to take out battery for charge, replaced it all, running like a 3 cyclinder tractor! Done the throttle cables (as suggested by GSers, but still running clumpy. Might not be on the road til it's properly sorted. And I'm posted back to UK end of Feb, so want to get some last German roads in before going back to the Jungle!!!

Anyone any ideas on the problem???

Shane

Back
Top Bottom