Calling all GSers in Germany

V2 TRV

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm just testing the water if anyone is interested in a ride out/ meet/ spin whatever next year.

I'm tired of reading of other ride-outs/meets etc :spitfire and just want to see if anyone's interested.

Let me know guys :thumb

Italian Trev said:
Hi guys,

I'm just testing the water if anyone is interested in a ride out/ meet/ spin whatever next year.

I'm tired of reading of other ride-outs/meets etc :spitfire and just want to see if anyone's interested.

Let me know guys :thumb

Souds like a good idea :thumb

Count me in and I will volunteer this lot too :D

short001
scottykm
nedflanders
silverfox

nice one guys :thumb

Excellent!!!!!!!! :thumb

The next stage is ;

Venue/Location
When?
Duration
Activity

I'm all ears... :)

Italian Trev said:
Excellent!!!!!!!! :thumb

The next stage is ;

Venue/Location
When?
Duration
Activity

I'm all ears... :)

Why don't we come down to Dresden. You can arrange accommodation and secure parking. From there you could take us on an adventure in the local area.
My Grandfather said Dresden is beautiful, but he only saw it from the air :(

Trev,

You can count me in too. Since the German section of the UK GSer's are rather spread out, I guess somewhere in the centre (Sauerland?) wouldn't be a bad meeting place. Alternatively, although it's a few hundred kilometres from here, what about a meet in Spandau/visit to the plant, then a rideout from there?

Hi guys I'm up for it, depending on dates and if my PA says that my dairy is empty enough!!! :bounce1 How many of you have been to Monchau its lovely.

:thumb :ymca

silver fox said:
........and if my PA says that my dairy is empty enough!!!

Does that mean that you can't come if the cows still need milking? :rolleyes:

I used to live quite close to the Eifel and was there quite often - top place. However, having moved down here at the beginning of the year, I'm really a Schwarzwald fan now - do you know this area?

Dave Barrett said:
Trev,

You can count me in too. Since the German section of the UK GSer's are rather spread out, I guess somewhere in the centre (Sauerland?) wouldn't be a bad meeting place. Alternatively, although it's a few hundred kilometres from here, what about a meet in Spandau/visit to the plant, then a rideout from there?

Dave,

Sounds a great idea :thumb

As long as we get the chance to meet up and have a spin - it's good for a start :clap

Dave, you just can't get a good enough PA anymore, she meant to type diary!!!! :beer:

Don't know that area but always willing to have a look round somewhere new.

silver fox said:
Don't know that area but always willing to have a look round somewhere new.

You're always welcome to visit! If "we" (as in the German section) decide to have a rideout somewhere in this area, I'll gladly do a bit of organising and volunteer my services in setting something up.

short001 said:
Why don't we come down to Dresden. You can arrange accommodation and secure parking. From there you could take us on an adventure in the local area.
My Grandfather said Dresden is beautiful, but he only saw it from the air :(

I'd be happy to but it might be more fair if we choose a more central location so that nobody has to do mega miles :nenau

Keep them comin guys :thumb

What a great idea. I wish that I was over there.

How about a similar event in the summer (hint hint) :thumb

aah sounds good to me, well volunteered macca!

will be off line for a bit while getting new phone line, 10 days apparently!!

macca will call in to see you either thurs or fri

More ideas...

How about organising it around an event like the Assen/Sachsenring MotoGp round to make it more of a biggie in terms of time away etc. I can definately spare a few days either side of an event such as these.
I'm based in NRW but am willing to do the miles for the right event.
Regards and happy new year

Andy :beerjug:

How about organising it around an event like the Assen/Sachsenring MotoGp round to make it more of a biggie in terms of time away etc. I can definately spare a few days either side of an event such as these.
I'm based in NRW but am willing to do the miles for the right event.
Regards and happy new year

Andy :beerjug:

Assen would be excellent :thumb

Sachsenring wouldn't be such a big deal as it's only 100km from here - so not such a great event really :(

Outlook has been updated, will have to put in a leave past next (from the wife!!)

next thing, autoroute to assen, minus the motorways!!

Back
Top Bottom