Wombat Hunt - away game?

Hey up all ye southerners,if ya fancy coming up to yorkshire in 2007 let us know.We,ll be well prepared to take you out round dales,say march/early april.We,ll find you suitable digs( barn ) .You,re more than welcome,plus we don,t charge except for odd pint.Bring it on :beerjug:

Hey up all ye southerners,if ya fancy coming up to yorkshire in 2007 let us know.We,ll be well prepared to take you out round dales,say march/early april.We,ll find you suitable digs( barn ) .You,re more than welcome,plus we don,t charge except for odd pint.Bring it on :beerjug:
A weekend with a load of Yorkshiremen, not my idea of fun :monkeypiz :(

Hi All,

I would be interested in joining you for a run in the Dales... Saw the video and it looks great :bounce1. I'll keep checking for some confirmed dates.

......... .You,re more than welcome,plus we don,t charge ...............Bring it on :beerjug:

That's the spirit :thumb like that idea.

A weekend with a load of Yorkshiremen, not my idea of fun :monkeypiz :(

:nono :tosser

Hi All,

I would be interested in joining you for a run in the Dales... Saw the video and it looks great :bounce1. I'll keep checking for some confirmed dates.

I'll keep an eye out for some dates too. ;)

Wombats Away Day

Looks fantastic, definately count me in please!

Simon

I've just moved back to Sheffield after 10 years in the smoke, so I'm defiantly up for a chance to discover the local lanes!
:D

Back
Top Bottom