HP2 Recall

speedyellow

Just had a letter from BMW saying there is a safety recall on my HP2? It's already booked in for a service on Friday so not big deal although the letter doesn't shed any light on what the recall is for.

Anyone know?

I got one last week.Called my dealer and there's nothing outstanding at all on mine:nenau

There were a whole lot of people got them,for all kinds of BMbws,but no one seems to know why.

Nothing fallen of mine yet(apart from me of course:eek: )

Two recalls I know of:
I've had rubber bolts put on my sump guard.
And next time it's in it'll have the 'o' ring changing on the speedo pick up in the rear drive.

Did you not get the new sticker to go under the seat,to tell you the tyre sizes.Mine had the wrong size on it,so they gave me a new one:rolleyes:

Maybe they'll give me one warning that the tyres are crap on wet slimey tarmac.....lol

Just had a letter from BMW saying there is a safety recall on my HP2? It's already booked in for a service on Friday so not big deal although the letter doesn't shed any light on what the recall is for.

Anyone know?

Apparently they were sold in the wrong colour.

All bikes are to be re-sprayed orange.

Apparently they were sold in the wrong colour.
All bikes are to be re-sprayed orange.

Curious as to why they`d want to make their bikes look like the inferior product from a minority manufacturer............:nenau :nenau

No, the orange bunch have finally realised that it's easier to paint an HP2 than build one....

They are always on there side:D
DSC01570.jpg

Back
Top Bottom