HOG ROAST A WASH OUT

HA! HA!

We didn't have any trouble on the off road run. AND it was a proper ford with loose gravel bottom. Not yer nancy concrete bottomed road type!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

Attachments

• copy of howard in stratford tony ford..jpg
    copy of howard in stratford tony ford..jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 302
There were Piranhas in ours and a mean looking Setter puppy.

Re: HA! HA!

Howard Millichap said:
We didn't have any trouble on the off road run. AND it was a proper ford with loose gravel bottom. Not yer nancy concrete bottomed road type!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p
No by that point they'd all mastered the art of binning their bikes!! Though fair play if Tiff rode through that one handed!!

Re: HA! HA!

Howard Millichap said:
We didn't have any trouble on the off road run.
Its all in the interpretation, Howard sees all the bikes bar one hit the dirt, one suffers a busted beak, another loses a brake line and one rider a broken hand, and that's a trouble-free run.

On my ride out Bakes misses an exit on a roundabout, Soft Baps stalls in heavy traffic and I'm thinking my ride is eventful!! :rolleyes:

ANDY MELTON said:
ANT COMMENTS?

Is that you Rob, did this happen on Saturday? if so I think it's a good job I borrowed your sheepskin, thanks for that by the way, it did make a difference and stayed dry all day :D Hope you didn't hurt yourself or the bike too badly.

Nick

Ketchup,

Yes that was me. I thought I would just shoot across and get a few photos as everybody else came through...the next thing I know the front wheel slid out from under me and I'm laying on my back in the ford.

The bike was fine, just scuffed an engine protector, My digital camera took a soaking and has gone to the developer in the sky. The worst part was having to ride the best part of 90 miles with wet underpants...but I shall not dwell on that.

Thanks to Charlie "Muscle man" Batty, who yanked the bike up single handed, and everybody else for not taking the piss...well not too much anyway.

The worst part was having to tell the wife; "Twat" is not an expression I would have expected from somebody educated in a school for ladies...kind of sums things up though.

Thanks to Gerry and Andy for a good ride out.

hmmm
and didnt break the Pillion foot peg :D
dont worry Rob I think TWAT is a word used by
all Gsers wives / Girlfriends
its on page 42 of the users manual ;) :D

Rob Farmer said:
My digital camera took a soaking and has gone to the developer in the sky.

Are you sure? Same thing happened to me. I put it in the airing cupboard above the hot water tank for a few days, opening up the battery and card compartments, and it came back to life.

Are you sure? Same thing happened to me. I put it in the airing cupboard above the hot water tank for a few days, opening up the battery and card compartments, and it came back to life.

I've stripped the casing off and given it a blow dry to no avail. I tested the camera straight after coming off and it worked, I should have taken the batteries out, unfortunatly, I had a few other things on my mind, and left them in. I picked a new one up yesterday and the insurance company is coughing up for it.

I'll try the airing cupboard just in case.

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom