hello

suew

hi everyone. hodge1150 my mate has finally got me to sign up on this site. So hello. Its 02.15 and im on nights eek. I own a 650 cs, just now she is in bed for the winter (role on spring). Hope you all have a great christmas and who knows i might get to meet some of you people in the near future. Happy New Year to you all. Not forgetting hodge and jackie from Holmfirth.

Sue Wardell

CS!
You have a CS!?
Me too! :thumb
The best belted 650 in the world!
:) Liv.

Attachments

• Scarver, under forumsize.jpg
    Scarver, under forumsize.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 234
:farxmas: Ho-ho!
:farxmas:

Attachments

• alnisse,siden,foroverlent.jpg
    alnisse,siden,foroverlent.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 227
hi everyone. hodge1150 my mate has finally got me to sign up on this site. So hello. Its 02.15 and im on nights eek. I own a 650 cs, just now she is in bed for the winter (role on spring). Hope you all have a great christmas and who knows i might get to meet some of you people in the near future. Happy New Year to you all. Not forgetting hodge and jackie from Holmfirth.

Sue Wardell

Hi Sue and welcome.

No doubt I will see you around, I am just up the road from you near Meltham.

Safe riding

Hello and welcome SueW

Liv did well to get that stunning picture of you pulling a wheelie:D

Do we pronounce your name as Sue UU as Sue with a soft W has less attractive sound to it:D :D :D

CS!
You have a CS!?
Me too! :thumb
The best belted 650 in the world!

SueW - Welcome to the site:thumb

Liv, If that's you in the photo - you've loaded up too much Aquavit on the back:eek:

Al:thumb

SueW - Welcome to the site:thumb

Liv, If that's you in the photo - you've loaded up too much Aquavit on the back:eek:

Al:thumb

Yeah, I wish...:cool:
If you see me do that I guess there are a lot of aquavit involved, but not in a bottle. :eek:

hard life stuck at work on nights

Hello and welcome SueW

Liv did well to get that stunning picture of you pulling a wheelie:D

Do we pronounce your name as Sue UU as Sue with a soft W has less attractive sound to it:D :D :D

sue uu not w or it would be suwer. its 02.00 in the morning and im working hard as you can tell, but i would much rather be:beer: but this is how i feel:rob
sue

Hello Suew,

Holmfirth isn't that far away, no doubt we will see you on a future Borders Run, or similar.

Welcome to the club, all human life is here.

(and some other sorts of life as well).

Voyager.

Welcome to the forum Sue ...... enjoy your stay :)

Its great to see another lady rider on board with us. Come and have a chat in the Heels on Wheels section when you have time.

We hope to see you at the next UKGSer event if you can make it.

Welcome to the forum Sue ...... enjoy your stay :)

Its great to see another lady rider on board with us. Come and have a chat in the Heels on Wheels section when you have time.

We hope to see you at the next UKGSer event if you can make it.

Hi we were at the UKGSer rally at Leicester this year and it was brill def coming next year lots of:beer: will join you on heels and wheels section. Its christmas eve and im working 2 hours to go then finished. have a merry Christmas speak soon sue

The In-Sanity Clause!!

Sue, Hi from one newby to another :D
The forum looks like.... fun would be an understatement..... warms the cockles of my heart knowing there are so many like minded folk in the world!!:D :D :D I'm working 6-6 days right the way through... we must be mad!!! As i said somewhere else, nice to know that all you TOSSERS are just a keystroke away:thumb :thumb :thumb

Hi we were at the UKGSer rally at Leicester this year and it was brill def coming next year lots of:beer: will join you on heels and wheels section. Its christmas eve and im working 2 hours to go then finished. have a merry Christmas speak soon sue

I dont remember seeing you there, you should have come and said hello.

Next time then ... :thumb

Back
Top Bottom