Yet another New Member

Gnasher

Hi All,
Well Im about to join the ranks as of tomorrow, going to rescue a GS from London and bring it to the safety of the West Midlands????????
I don't know if you'll see much of me till the spring coz I'm a self confessed fair weather biker (except travelling to work every day on a CB500)
No doubt I'll have a shed load of daft questions to ask and will be picking your brains about what I actually NEED from Touratech.
Till then cheers for such a great forum and goodbye to a riding position that looks like a monkey shagging a football (ex ZX9R pilot you see)

Cheers, Gnasher

Welcome to the site Gnasher. Shed loads of daft questions are allowed it gives us all something to do.:thumb

Cheers ORCA

Welcome to the forum Gnasher ... enjoy your stay :)

Well Im about to join the ranks as of tomorrow, going to rescue a GS from London and bring it to the safety of the West Midlands????????

Welcome Gnasher :beerjug:

You be carefull in that there London village, queer folk down thar :eek

Pop along to Arrowmill and say hello to the knitting circle soon. First Tuesday in the month (except for January when it will be the second Tuesday :confused: ) Directions in the West Midlands section :thumb

So what have you bought?:bounce1

Welcome Gnasher :thumb

I`ve heard all about your friend Dennis.

I believe he`s a right menace....:D :D

Thanks for the welcome

Cheers guys and thanks for the welcome
I've been and got an 1150 Adventure (03) 8050 miles one owner, paid £6300
it's got abs, heated grips,fogs,metal panniers,c/bars and strangely a GS1150 seat conversion paid for when new.:confused:

So what have you bought?:bounce1[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you'll see much of me till the spring coz I'm a self confessed fair weather biker (except travelling to work every day on a CB500)

I was surprised you came on it to work on Saturday me mon, welcome to the madness on the forum, despite what Codeye says :p

Back
Top Bottom