Desperate 4 zumo-where buy UK now? walk in..

ktmBill

OK, so its Christmas eve. I leave for Africa on New Years eve. I see the prices of the zumo have dropped to a more realistic 500GBPs - and will probably continue to drop in January (as did the Rider). I've decided to get one for my trip - but either nobody stocks them (Halfords, Dixons, Currys etc.) or I can only find sellers on line - where I'll have to risk the delivery ie. next day (but sweating).

I live up North (Newcastle) does anyone know anywhere I could walk in and buy the zumo? I suppose shops wont be open till 26th, 27th - but I'm travelling to Liverpool - so could hit that area or manchester or of course N,Castle area.

Any ideas - dont want to leave for Africa without it!!! as travelling alone and will certainly take some of the stress away...:confused:

Ta
Billy

Hi, don't know if this helps, but I was gonna get one off ebay from this lot, then I checked their website here. They are based in Sheffield. You could give them a ring and see when they're open.

Rich

Hi, don't know if this helps, but I was gonna get one off ebay from this lot, then I checked their website here. They are based in Sheffield. You could give them a ring and see when they're open.

Rich

Curious that they are selling the 2820 for less than the 2720.:nenau

Back
Top Bottom