Newbie on the Nazi Staff Bike Forum...

Deleted account 230523001

Reaction score
...Hello, my name is att.
Just thought I would pop in and say hello to all you old guys riding Nazi staff bikes;)
I have a Caponord, but have recently been tempted by a GS1200, but I popped down to the doctors and he said look at the HP2:eek:
But, alas, I would need an operation enabling myself to touch the floor.:(

Anyway guys, be gentle, I am not used to these forum things...

Welcome Att,:beerjug:

Tell us a little about yourself ....?;)

Yoffi's right - with an attached stepladder the HP2 would make a great bike for you !:D

Hello, Welcome to the site :D

Good luck on the bike thing :thumb

My hubby is 6ft 2 and evene he only just managed to reach the ground on the HP2! :eek:

Shirley

I have never been on any BMW model.......It is to far away from my comfort zone, I feel treacherous being on this site.
It is wrong to ride or drive anything german in my eyes.

Get a life. Beemers were being enjoyed long before Herr Hitler fecked things up. or should we banish Jap bikes, Italian bikes and we were at war at sometime with just about everyone on the planet (including ourselves) better give up motorcycling and be miserable. Or you could try one and see what all us tossers are hooked on.:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Get a life. Beemers were being enjoyed long before Herr Hitler fecked things up. or should we banish Jap bikes, Italian bikes and we were at war at sometime with just about everyone on the planet (including ourselves) better give up motorcycling and be miserable. Or you could try one and see what all us tossers are hooked on.:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1
just knew someone would bite:thumb

Att strikes again:D :D

Att,

As a GS owner who went from the Capo, just do it mate, you wont regret it. Yes the GS won't be as rev hungry or manic when you thrash it as the Capo, it will however handle and stop better!! It won't give you a hernia lifting it onto the centre stand either.

Welcome.

welcome to the Forum att ....

...Hello, my name is att.
Just thought I would pop in and say hello to all you old guys riding Nazi staff bikes;)
I have a Caponord, but have recently been tempted by a GS1200, but I popped down to the doctors and he said look at the HP2:eek:
But, alas, I would need an operation enabling myself to touch the floor.:(

Anyway guys, be gentle, I am not used to these forum things...

I have to say I'm a little confused with your posts right now. You're more than welcome to the forum , that goes without saying.

However if you want some constructive advice regarding any make or model of the BM's your introduction is not very endearing one :nenau

I have never been on any BMW model.......It is to far away from my comfort zone, I feel treacherous being on this site.
It is wrong to ride or drive anything german in my eyes.

Its not treacherous to be on this site ... no. I'm still a little confused as to why you've joined us though if you dont want a BM.

Anyway, take a browse around the site. I feel sure once you've read some of the fantastic ride reports we have here plus organised meets you'll soon change your mind.

Enjoy your stay :)

Duchess,ignore att as he's an all round piss taker.

cant ride a gs as they dont do a mini moto one:D

Back
Top Bottom