Hi

trickday

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Like Simon earlier, I've been following the site with great interest as I'm planning to take my 1150 adventure abroad this summer. Can't wait. Looking toward Norway at present for a week or so. Loads of advise, cheers. Any ride-outs planned for North of the Border.?? Bye for now..

Welcome aboard trickday....You'll find plenty of info here.

'Liv, Norway' is our resident from Norway and she is great. Will give you as much info as you want. Helped us out no end but our trip never came off :( Next time though.:D

Macca

Welcome Trickday. :)

The Scottish section is very active and have runs pretty often. Bastards then come on here and sicken us all with the pics though, especially that fecker GC. :D :D

The ultimate Scottish event will be in June. Details here. I cannae wait. :bounce1 :bounce1

Hi Trickday, welcome to the forum.

There's loads to see and do here, take your time browsing through the threads and I bet if you post a shout in the Scottish section somebody will be about to lend a hand.

See Aidans post above for the direct link to this section :thumb

Enjoy your stay :)

(Thank you for the nice words, Macca .
Your check are in the mail. ;) )

Yes, I'm a Norwegian in Norway, and I'm glad to help!
Figure out your dates and call DFDS now; the last one who book a ticket pay more then the first one, it's the DFDS-system. And do not wait because the ferry might be full!
Make a search in my posts, and read my thread in the Travel-section called ''Norway Norway Norway''.
A quick tip:
One week here; do not waste any time in Denmark (Harwich-Esbjerg) - book a ticket for Newcastle - Stavanger/Haugesund/Bergen and do not go up to the North Cape; one week are not much time on slow and beny roads around mountains and fjords in Norway!
Get maps scale 1:300 000, Cappelen are good!

Have fun!

:) Liv.

Greetings trickday...

Good to see someone who doesn't mind riding in the opposite direction from the sun :mmmm
Looks like Norways gonna be thick with us Tossers this year :thumb

Back
Top Bottom