Another newbie

Bradders

Hi there,

I've just test ridden a 1200 GS and ordered an 04 model to pick up next saturday. I've been riding bikes for 17 years, all Sports bikes from 350 YPVS and RGV 250 to GSXR 600's and a Firestorm. Finally got fed up with them and looking to get more from biking with a GS. I'm from the midlands and live in Shropshire at the moment so looking for a heads up as to what is cool to do round here.

So thats it from me, pleasure to be here.

P.S. Loving the heated grips:)

Welcome Bradders,
check out the West Mids section, we're off poncing about around Brecon on Jan 28th.

Hi Bradders,

Welcome to the house of fun and much money spending :(

As Gaz has already suggested, keep on eye on the West Midlands. :thumb

Can you knit just out of interest..........:nenau

PS
You may also want to consider becoming a forum sponsor. This will then allow to send & receive PM's and also take advantage of the For Sale/Wanted section.

Welcome aboard Bradders.

As BTBR says become a site sponsor and enjoy a little more of the benefits on offer here.

Good to see you :thumb

Greetings Chris, being as you're in Shrewsbury you have the Welsh playground right on your doorstep :thumb

Give me a shout if you want to 'go play' round some superb GS'ing roads.

welcome

you'll love the GS
Ridden without the aid of a safety net.

"Praise the lord and pass the ammunition":thumb :thumb :thumb

Oh.............I nearly forgot to mention, if you do decide to come to one of our monthly meeting and you order some food.

Keep a careful guard eye on yer chips...............as the "Chip Dyson" maybe be in operation :nono

Thanks for all the welcome messages.

I'll be in touch soon (my missus is about to drop any day now!)

Welcome to the site bradders..............you'll love your gs.....;)

Back
Top Bottom