I need help

Ned Flanders

Been to BVM moto and test ridden a GS. Now I've got BIG problems.
It was pouring with rain, I'm soaked and cold (summer!!! hah)
But I'm v happy, with a permanent grin
My boss thinks I'm ill
My chequebook shows I've written a big cheque.
I have to ring my bike insurers.
And I've got to go back to BVM on Saturday.

Can anyone explain this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Tim

You've obviously been overcome from fumes from the standard exhaust. Buy the bike, put a free breathing race system on and enjoy!!!

Oh dear.........you do, don't you !!:p

Trouble is, the symtoms get worse from now on..........;)

CC

:cool:

New bike

Be prepared for the ink in your pen to run dry as you buy all the goodies that you can for your new bike .................... you won't regret it !!

Steady eddie

Yippeeeeee

A new customer,sorry member, and local too. How long can he last without a set of good panniers. Anyone know where to get some:D

Vern
It comes with panniers. They're BMW ones so I hope these are classed as "good".
See you around sometime.

regards

Tim

You do need help don't you . . . . . . . . You need a lift to BVM on Saturday.:confused:

Good choice, enjoy the new bike.

Where in Worcestershire are you Ned? Us Worcestershire boys should stick together...!

Tim, did Mark at BVM tell you he had someone else after the blue and white GS? It was me! Now I've got to wait till September for a new one!

Ned Flanders said:
Funnily enough, Worcester.
Keep away from the Rainbow Hill area of Worcester.... there's a dodgy GS rider that lurkes about there ;)

TonyS

Yep Mark did mention that. I had to "rush" down to Stroud 1st thing on Thursday to do the deal and beat the rush. Hope you'r not too p***ed off with me, and having to wait until Sept. I believe you've ordered a new Graphitan GS.
Hopefully meet up with you sometime.

Paul G

Rainbow Hill is about 1.5 miles away from me. Is there something I should be told about the dodgy lurker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Tim

-----------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Tim, I'd have to admit I was none too happy on Wed evening when I thought I was collecting 'your' bike for a 24 hour test!
All forgiven now!
Mark has done me a stunning deal on a new one, and as you probably found out today, I've decided on the Graphitan in the end. Money pit is now open, just bought a Remus y piece and end can from Nick (see the for sale board) Already decided I must have some Boxer design side panels and oil cooler cover, also a Techlusion won't be far away. I can see the GS soaking up cash just like my S did!

Ned Flanders said:
Paul G

Rainbow Hill is about 1.5 miles away from me. Is there something I should be told about the dodgy lurker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Tim

You can't miss him, he rides a Red GS11 like a girl and he's easily identified......
gnome.jpg

Paul G said:
You can't miss him, he rides a Red GS11 like a girl and he's easily identified......

And if that isn't enough, he's got a couple of giant fag packets strapped to the side of his bike.....

Ha bleeding Ha

So, you want your exhaust welding up do you Mr G, I think I feel an experiment coming on. Hmmm, 250 ton press vs laser exhaust.:tosser

Re: Ha bleeding Ha

Vern said:
So, you want your exhaust welding up do you Mr G, I think I feel an experiment coming on. Hmmm, 250 ton press vs laser exhaust.:tosser

Might be best to experiment : 250 ton press Vs BMW O/E exhaust!!!
My GS seems to be built like a tank compared with the ol Yama ha ha I had before.

Regards

Tim

Back
Top Bottom