Shuberth C2 and autocom

too loud man

Reaction score
Searched but cant get to what I need to know:(

Having a bit of a problem installing my Active duo headset into my C2. The boom fits perfectly into the sleeve where the neck harness is concealed, my problem is the speakers, there does not seem to be a way of concealing behind the lining as in my old Integral and Tour X. I have velcroed them to the lining as far forward into the ear recesses as possible but they really press onto my ears and after about 5 mins get really uncomfortable. They also make getting the lid off (which I find a bit of a faff anyway) very uncomfortable.

Am I missing something here, is there a secret compartment that the speakers slip into nice and snug like?

All solutions greatfully received

mark

i used to wear C2's / autocom...

it's well worth buying the autocom "long" gooseneck mic(rophone)..

the standard (one never reached far enough to pick up properly...) - whole thing works alot better with a long goos neck.

good luck.:thumb

The longer mic will no be needed if the our standard mic is fitted correctly. I never fit any when I fit the C2's or the original Concepts.

Rich@Autocom

Autocom fitted mine for me by post, but the ear fittings were not right so in the end I moulded the ear holes in the C2 with a hot spoon to sit them back futher, if that makes any sence! but I must confess to REALY disliking the C2 and will go with a good ole Arai next time!!

Back
Top Bottom