City Navigator v9

JDH

Reaction score
First off, I'm a dummy when it comes to using mapsource and in fact all things pc, and although I have found Whatton's Guide for Dummies invaluable, thanks:thumb I'm trying to put Dover ferry terminal as a waypoint but it's not recognised, any suggestions please with VERY simple instructions. What is the actual address/postcode?

JDH

Here you go.....

Attachments

• Dover Ferry Terminal.gdb
    181 bytes · Views: 59
I'm not sure about using City Navigator, but the address and postcode for the ferry terminal is Eastern Docks Ferry Terminal, Port of Dover, Dover, Kent, CT16 1JA.

Here you go.....

Bit of a problem here, tried to open it and got a message saying 'The file cannot be read because it uses a subsequent file version. This Program can read MP5 files as well as GDB files version 2 and below.'
:nenau

Bit of a problem here, tried to open it and got a message saying 'The file cannot be read because it uses a subsequent file version. This Program can read MP5 files as well as GDB files version 2 and below.'
:nenau

Click on the option to check for up-dates as per the picture below..........

Attachments

• ScreenShot009.jpg
    ScreenShot009.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 220
Click on the option to check for up-dates as per the picture below..........

Tried twice to download the update, and both times get a message saying communication error after about half of the download. It says to contact Garmin if this persist, and this I will do. Any thoughts on what the problem might be please.(Nothing, absolutely nothing works first time round for me on these things:spitfire )

Back
Top Bottom