Feb 10th or 11th ???

Wreford Miles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to Ming, I've a DRZ in the garage and the first weekend I can a fit a full days offroading will be the 10th or 11th of Feb...

Anybody up for some green lanes or are there any enduro practice tracks in the SE?

Wref

I'm out with some guys from the essex TRF tomorrow. Probably a bit far out of your way as we are meeting in Braintree.

I've acquired Greg Masters waypoints, so no reason why we cant to a Herts run in the next couple of weeks.

Dave,

How are you fixed for the 11th? I understand Greg's route starts from South Mimms... 10:30 start?

Can't do 11th Feb am working away that weekend.

Need to talk Greg into it, he's a much better Guide.

Calling Greg Masters

I'll be ridding Hertfordshire lanes on the 10th if anyones intrested... I'll be pouring over the OS maps to put a route together working on the assumption that Byways are OK but RUPPs need validating.

I've found a 46 mile route starting in Welham Green and ending in Dane End which was published in Toatl offroad

Are RUPPs OK unless a sign says otherwise?

Phil, I'm looking to ride from 9:30 to 1:30 ish I'll be making it up as I go along but have a kinda route sorted starting from StAlbans area.

Well it was on my jack… but Saturday was spent ridding a 75 loop and finding some great green lanes. With a little more investigation I reckon I can make this ride into a 100 mile Hertfordshire loop. DRZ was great

Well it was on my jack… but Saturday was spent ridding a 75 loop and finding some great green lanes. With a little more investigation I reckon I can make this ride into a 100 mile Hertfordshire loop. DRZ was great
Wref

let me know when you next want to go out.

Sunday mornings are best for me, can normally do short notice.

Cant do following weekends

10/11 march
31/1 March/april

Back
Top Bottom