Mill

Steve V

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone else had a letter off Mill saying they are offering decent part ex prices on 12Gs's due to demand?. Mine is an 05 and I suspect it's a standard letter/cunning plan to get you to part with your brass. Must say I am toying with the idea of an 12 ADV.

Steve

Has anyone else had a letter off Mill saying they are offering decent part ex prices on 12Gs's due to demand?. Mine is an 05 and I suspect it's a standard letter/cunning plan to get you to part with your brass. Must say I am toying with the idea of an 12 ADV.

Steve

They've got a brand new white one in the show room :thumb

bet it still costs you at least 3 grand even with there trade in as they want profit profit

id rather spend 3 grand + on deserto screen sports exhaust wilbers shocks
tt seat and everything else they sell in the catologue

ooh i did mmm must remember to save for the future
will let you know if i get the letter when i am home at the weekend

Steve

Got the letter today and I too am toying with the idea :eyebrow

.....must be why I'm working Saturday again :idea

Must resist....:whip ..... as I'd want a yellow one with matt-black Schnitzer alloys :nono

Yeah, my letter arrived today, and I've got an 1150GS !!!! Pity I can't afford to upgrade, I'm even struggling to save for a service!!

Very upset. Didn't get a letter from them but perhaps that's because I bought my 1200 from Southport Superbikes who were £600 less than Mill:) :) . Don't get me wrong I get on well with Mill but I also shop around. If you are thinking of changing it's worth seeing what other dealers can offer. There might be better deals out there.:thumb

Very upset. Didn't get a letter from them but perhaps that's because I bought my 1200 from Southport Superbikes who were £600 less than Mill:) :) . Don't get me wrong I get on well with Mill but I also shop around. If you are thinking of changing it's worth seeing what other dealers can offer. There might be better deals out there.:thumb

I reckon I've had more than £600 worth of coffee, shortbread and Pepsi-Max from Mill, so I'll stick with them, as long as they honour my key-fob warranty claim.....:D

I reckon I've had more than £600 worth of coffee, shortbread and Pepsi-Max from Mill, so I'll stick with them, as long as they honour my key-fob warranty claim.....:D

Only £600 worth. I've had at least £1000:aidan AND they happily do the warranty work AND tell me how to get an unrideable bike to them free:clap :thumb

Only £600 worth. I've had at least £1000:aidan AND they happily do the warranty work AND tell me how to get an unrideable bike to them free:clap :thumb

You'll be telling me you visited today, ride a 1200 with a yellow hugger and wear a blue savanah suit next :D

I got my letter this morning :wave

Keeping my bike though :likeit

Drank lots of coffee and added some more of their biscuits to the collection in my Landy :mmmm

PS..............Don't comment on Paul Sharmon being :ymca because he reads the web site and doesn't want anyone to know :blast

Alright Paul mate , nice watch you've got :augie

I got my letter this morning :wave

Keeping my bike though :likeit

Drank lots of coffee and added some more of their biscuits to the collection in my Landy :mmmm

PS..............Don't comment on Paul Sharmon being :ymca because he reads the web site and doesn't want anyone to know :blast

Alright Paul mate , nice watch you've got :augie

I thought that he was curfew tagged??

PS What colour was his hair today?

:confused:

I would have liked to have bought my bike from Mill cos there the nearest to me. (bought my previous 1150 from them)
BUT, they dont do service work on a saturday which means I have to take a day off work using up my holiday allowance everytime I need something doing to my bike.
Thats why I went to Motorrad.
I did toy with the idea of buying from mill and servicing at Motorrad but
then I wouldnt have got a curtesy(phonetic spelling) bike. So there you are, a boring little story:rolleyes:
Also forgot to add, they got a couple of 1200's in M&S ablue abs one and a non 2005 one (8K) with a tall screen and NN winglets. Looks a bit gay.:augie

I would have liked to have bought my bike from Mill cos there the nearest to me. (bought my previous 1150 from them)
BUT, they dont do service work on a saturday which means I have to take a day off work using up my holiday allowance everytime I need something doing to my bike.

I usually drop my bike off the night before and take the courtesy bike for 24 hours. It saves breaking into holidays, if you can get there before closing time. :thumb

Thats why I went to Motorrad.
I did toy with the idea of buying from mill and servicing at Motorrad but
then I wouldnt have got a curtesy(phonetic spelling) bike. So there you are, a boring little story:rolleyes:
Also forgot to add, they got a couple of 1200's in M&S ablue abs one and a non 2005 one (8K) with a tall screen and NN winglets. Looks a bit gay.:augie

From March the 3rd , Saturday servicing at Mill , if it's any use :nenau

PS......................Thats what the letter said anyway :thumb2

I've got till April to make my mind up. If I change not sure where I will go for my next bike, Mill has a very clinical and non bike mentality in my opinion. Pity you couldn't transfer Paul S to a proper bike shop I've found him easy to deal with. Jefferies seem to get good feedback so I might have a dodge down their and see what the craic is.

Back
Top Bottom