Megamoto

DAEDALUS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any one ordered or thinking of ordering one yet? Is there a firm specification, price and delivery date that any one is aware of....

If it looks like this :likeit :bounce1

Found this and "borrowed" :augie it from the ADVriders site

Attachments

• hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 628
Any one ordered or thinking of ordering one yet? Is there a firm specification, price and delivery date that any one is aware of....

Hi Daedalus.

I got a mailer from Jefferies today. Its says if you're interested you ned to get your name down.

I think price is aorund £12.5k. Spec is 110bhp, 178kg dry, Ohlins front and back, Akro can.

I think they may well have a demo bike in. Check with Simon on 01274 776077.

If it looks like this :likeit :bounce1

It doesn't. It looks like this.....

art_18303_2_megamoto_01.jpg

Nice looking bike I think although a recent TWO test took one down to the alps against the £4k cheaper KTM 950SM and the KTM, from what I recall, was significantly better in every area. Actually TWO may have taken the standard HP2 down with road tyres as opposed to this but either way that KTM continues to great very good reviews.

This months ( Feb 07 ) Bike magazine rates the Triumph Tiger as a better bike than the R1200GS. The road test includes a BMW 1200GS, Triumph Tiger, Ducati Multistrada and a Suzuki V-Strom. In their tests the BMW is rated first in each category and the Triumph 3rd but then somehow in the overall verdict, the Triumph magically comes 1st and the BMW 2nd. Pulp fiction:)

I have checked out the Megamoto at the NEC and Excel Shows,and would love one.Stumbling block ,being offered £7.5k for my 06 GS 12 ! 5 GRAND to change, is just a tad too much ,given that i have blown just over £2k on Bling for my ZRX 12.

Back
Top Bottom