Coast road Run

mullusk-larne-cushendall-cushendun-tor head,from there i dont mind where, however if we backtrack to cushendal and head for brougshane i know a few nice lanes to play on, then i guess towards slemish for some really nice back roads (kyle your missin out) but as i said im open for another route if anyone wants to include it . Will

k Aidan, 3 of us so far , anymore??????? looks like the weather is gonna be good, know a good cafe for a nice ulster fry in cushendall

Make that four...
Now where d'feck am I going.. Simple directions for this mexican coming from Dub-a-lin..

k Aidan, 3 of us so far , anymore??????? looks like the weather is gonna be good, know a good cafe for a nice ulster fry in cushendall

Any chance of tagging along? not sure if I know any of you, but Im in the BMW CLUB Is that OK with you lot:beer:

I'd love a run but son's Birthday tomorrow:) Have a good un!:thumb

What time do you think you'll hit Cushendall at? I might meet you there.... depends if i don't get too drunk tonight and if i can get a tyre changed in the morning;)

Gary im thinking 11.30 12.00 ish Aidan said you have his number so call him to find out progress, looks like theres gonna be a few of us, Happy Days, we"re using the drop of system, go to slow and you get dropped of:thumb

See you all in the morning lads. Please be patient if we are a few minutes late.

Padge will be with me. :)

Right i'm up... which is a good sign... wheel out.... another good sign

so it looks like i'm up for it..... unless it pisses down:D

What's the name of the place for a Fry..... don't want to get the wrong place in such a big town:augie

hope ya have a good one lads sorry i couldnt make it.
looks like a nice day.
laid up wi flu.:tears

also the 11+ results are out today and i thought id better be home for that to
celebrate/commiserate with my son joshua.

neednt have worried.he got an A:JB :wave

sorry for the brief hijack will:thumb2

hope ya have a good one lads sorry i couldnt make it.
looks like a nice day.
laid up wi flu.:tears

also the 11+ results are out today and i thought id better be home for that to
celebrate/commiserate with my son joshua.

neednt have worried.he got an A:JB :wave

sorry for the brief hijack will:thumb2

Excellent well done Joshua :clap :clap :clap :hogroast

Great day out. Thanks Will. I will post some pics later this evening.

Well done to Joshua Kyle. :clap :clap :clap :clap

He and the whole family must be very proud today. :) :thumb2

Yeah pitty you couldnt have been there ,it was a great day almost like a summers day for a while, crack was good and the roads were better, Torr-head turned into a supermoto track for the day! big thx to Gary,Aidan,Errol and Paul for turning up and making the day, to those that didnt hope all is well and we waited till 10.30, hope to see you all at either the Gallway or Run to the hills. Will:thumb

Back
Top Bottom