Know of any hotels on outskirts of Pamplona

whitegloss

Reaction score
Going to pyrenees in june with the wife. on the return part of our journey i need to be in the pamplona area as the p and o ferry leaves at 1pm-100 miles or so is enough to do for that morning.

I have been through pamplona on a past trip and was suprised to see that it is quite a big city, dont really want to end the trip in this sort of location, therefore was wondering if anyone has some good tips for rustic hotels around this region

many thanks :thumb2

Jaca

We stayed in Jaca which is about 60 miles East of Pompolona. Lovely old spanish mountain town and the hotels were cheap and really nice. i cant remember the exact name of the one we stayed in but they were all pretty nice.

Which route are you doing? I am taking the other half in July and looking at landing in santander then down to portugalk to spend a week with the outlaws then do the typical N260 route across to colliure which is a beautiful town south of Perpignan then back up through france. If you want to swap ideas let me know. Cheers.

Mark

hi mark, stayed near jaca couple of years ago, didnt really like it, also need to be near pamlona area to catch ferry from bilboa at 1pm.

i may end up in pamplona in the old part but i have read it is very expensive and i have previously stopped at pamplona for coffee-thought it would have been a quaint sleepy siesta town of 100 locals, but was dissapointed to find it a sprawling metropolis-well maybe not quite that big.

I am generally following www.ebbo.org route from bilboa to tossa de mar and return:beerjug:
thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom