TT panniers on the HP2

ovenpaa

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted Touratech panniers to a HP2 here? I have some LC4 adventure TT pannier frames I was going to bung on fleaBay but they could make the basis of a set of frames for the HP2, so has it be done?

The HP2 is not a tourer and having to fill the tank every 90 minutes is a PITA but it is such a capable bike I have a feeling it is going to get a lot of use. I went for a quick ride in the rain yesterday and came back 100 miles later, I even washed it today FFS!

I think I'm in love :D

Something like this?
IMG_2633e.jpg

(Pic taken from Tim Cullis' superb "Sleepling under....." thread)

loadsofshit

ffs, how much shit on that bike!

Travel lite, bring your own body guard. (note michelin desert & ak47)

Attachments

• Zambia dudes.jpg
    Zambia dudes.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 406
hp2 not a tourer

if you have not toured on the hp2 you may be surprised. Sure it lacks the tanks hpn are promising but it tourers well give acces to fuel and jerry cans. Easier to flick about than those mobile homes that some of the guys ride....

Has anyone fitted Touratech panniers to a HP2 here? I have some LC4 adventure TT pannier frames I was going to bung on fleaBay but they could make the basis of a set of frames for the HP2, so has it be done?

The HP2 is not a tourer and having to fill the tank every 90 minutes is a PITA but it is such a capable bike I have a feeling it is going to get a lot of use. I went for a quick ride in the rain yesterday and came back 100 miles later, I even washed it today FFS!

I think I'm in love :D

buy the wunderlich frame and order the smaller pucs to convert the mounts and you can do it now.

touratech make those baby soft bags... has anyone tried them?

Back
Top Bottom