Another new member

drystonewaller

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a quick hello as I have just registered. I ride a Honda Deauville at the moment but hope to change to a 1200GS later in the year. I have been looking at this site for a while and think its great with lots of valuable information.:thumb

CG

hi

hi country girl:thumb2 enjoy the hiss taking, sarky, funny forum on the

net :bounce1 garbo

Hello CG,
Welcome to the site. A logical progression from Deauville to a GS
Regards
Matt

Hello and welcome to the forum Countrygirl :)

Keep posting in and around the forum when you can, its always good to hear some new voices amongst the regulars.

Enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome. They're an interesting crowd, this lot!

Good luck with your new purchase. :thumb2

J

Thank you

Thanks for the welcome. I will let you know when I am a proper GSer and not just a wannabe. The more I read the forum the sooner it will be bye bye deauville, Hello 1200GS.:clap
CG

Welcome CG.

Get yourself along to your local BMW dealer and take one out for a test asap then you'll know whether it's for you or not, and whether you'll need to take out a 2nd mortgage on your gran to pay for the bike, the accessories, some more accessories, essential accessories and ........ oh yes..... even more accessories. :)

Welcome to the site................nice to have another girl on board.............janie :p :p :p

Hi Country Girl,

I to am a GS wannabe, currently own a R1 but looking to purchase an 1150 GSA in next few months....

Welcome to the site btw...:thumb2

Have you ridden a 12 yet? If so I suspect you are offline recalculating how to get it. I had a Deauville and whilst ultra reliable (something you will get from your BMW Assist chap with your 12) they are so boring...............and slow.

You will love the 12, I look forward to seeing your pictures:augie

Welcome to the madhouse.

Thanks for the welcome. I will let you know when I am a proper GSer and not just a wannabe. The more I read the forum the sooner it will be bye bye deauville, Hello 1200GS.:clap
CG

Practice standing on the top of step ladders so that you don't get vertigo when you get your GS.:D

Back
Top Bottom