Duel Purpose?

Hew

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Found a solution to transporting bikes around. Just taken it for its maiden voyage.
The neighbours already thought I was mad but now they know it.
Should save the knobblies and my arse with any luck:eek:

Attachments

• A Bike and sidebike.jpg
    A Bike and sidebike.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 273
Jings....

Hew, absolute quality!
My sides near split when I saw this, but come to think of it, it's pure genius!:thumb2
Timpo.

Surely in any duel (sic) there must be two protagonists.....

attachment.php

Hew, absolute quality!
My sides near split when I saw this, but come to think of it, it's pure genius!:thumb2
Timpo.

Thanks Timpo, It looks as if it will serve a purpose and can be quickly changed back to have a sidecar body back in the chassis

You are correct but life is just too short

Handy for when the twin breaks down...

A Guzzi break down:eek: You're right it could prove very useful.

The proof of the pudding will be on Saturday when it has a 80 mile round trip to do:eek:

Brilliant Hew:clap , are you bringing it on SUNDAY:thumb

Yes, Sunday! I would have been very lonely standing in the car park Saturday:eek:

All been well I hope to finish it on Saturday which shouldn't be too much of a problem though it may not be painted. It handled Ok on the test flight today.
I can't help but laugh at it myself.:D

Yes, Sunday! I would have been very lonely standing in the car park Saturday:eek:

All been well I hope to finish it on Saturday which shouldn't be too much of a problem though it may not be painted. It handled Ok on the test flight today.
I can't help but laugh at it myself.:D

Great, I'm glad that's sorted.;)
We can all laugh, er I mean look at it on Sunday then:D

Looks great, I havnt seen anything like this for years. I remember in the sixties lots of guys did this to take thier bikes to Oulton Park and no doubt other circuits too. There were no Trannys then. I remember one` a square four with a Manx Norton on the sidecar` classic. mind you those were the days when the whole family could go out or even on holiday on the tug fixed to a double adult Watsonian.

:rob

Found a solution to transporting bikes around. Just taken it for its maiden voyage.
The neighbours already thought I was mad but now they know it.
Should save the knobblies and my arse with any luck:eek:

Now that's a gem, well done and it looks the biz:clap :clap :clap :clap .

Edit: And you could put a passenger on the second bike:thumb2 Maybe not:eek:

Excellent though.:thumb2

Now that's a gem, well done and it looks the biz:clap :clap :clap :clap .

Edit: And you could put a passenger on the second bike:thumb2 Maybe not:eek:

Excellent though.:thumb2

There are not many laws that apply to sidecars, for example there is no need to wear a helmet or a seat belt. On that basis if the bike was fastened and not just strapped to the chassis I think that it would be legal to carry a passenger on it.
Can I take you as the first volunteer.:green gri

Big trip out in the morning I've got my fingers and toes crossed.

Back
Top Bottom