Thank You Irish UKGSers !

mhomuc@mac.com

Reaction score
Dear All,

now, I'm back at my homebase in the motorbike heart of Germany, I sadly look back and miss the bike trips/events with you guys.
A year ago, I posted my first message and was looking for some guys to go for some trips. I never expected what has really happened in that year.
I spent many many hours with you on irish roads, offroad tracks and having tea or coffee.
Some of you have become real good friends !
I will never forget the time in Ireland !
Many special thanks to Jockser, Aidan1150, Padge, nud1e, wOOkie, The Celt, R2D2, Sugarcube, Daithi, DaveR, Paul from Cork who now rides my lovely GS Adv....treat her good and have lots of fun...,the organisers of the Boreen Run and all I may have forgot !

One thing is for sure....as Arnold already said:

I'll be back ! ...on the bike....:thumb2

:beerjug:

...for anyone who wants to ride to Germany...Alps, Italy....please do not hesitate to contact me...always welcome....

Cheerio,

Marcus....as Aidan1150 says...the Mad German GSer...

:aidan

Markus
Pleasure to meet you... And try to keep up with you..
Be care ful with those offers of a ride in Germany... I may just look you up when I'm worknig over there sometime!

Hi Marcus,
I don't know what this post is all about. It's not like you not coming back, ya
nearly have an Irish accent and you're definitly addicted to the roads here.

Anyway, mind yourself and I'll see you when I come over for my four week
stay in your house and you will I presume provide me with a 1200GSA while I'm there.

See ya kiddo.:thumb2 :beerjug:

By the way, Aidan is right about you.:eek:

Daithi.:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Hi Marcus,

Maybe you'll drop by sometime for a :beer: and we might organise a loaner for a rideout. I'm sure a smart fellow like you can find a reason to be in Dublin during the Summer...

Take it easy.

Marcus, good to hear that you have arrived home safely. I'll bet that your dog went crazy welcoming you back.

I think it's fair to say that all the Irish GSers enjoyed riding with you, until we got offroad. :yikes That's when you earned your new name, Marcus the Mad German Bastard. :)

Mandy & I enjoyed having you up to stay last weekend and look forward to catching up with you soon.

Mit freundlichen grussen

great to have met you Marcus :thumb2 like Padge says could be over looking for hints and bikes, talk again soon:beerjug:

Marcus It was great to meet you, and you will be missed over here. Hopefully you will get back over again for many more spins. I'm still working on my Alps trip(Sept) and will be in touch with you again to discuss. Ride safe

Back
Top Bottom